Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

They check up with your doctor, or ask you to attend a medical examination by a appointed doctor,

They do not rely solely on the answers on the claim form, or believe what a claimant has put down on said form.

acting ..darling

1 minute ago, Clive said:

They check up with your doctor, or ask you to attend a medical examination by a appointed doctor,

They do not rely solely on the answers on the claim form, or believe what a claimant has put down on said form.

Try checking into attendance allowance @clive both my parents claim it for each other i don't know how but they do and i think its about £50 a month each

• Like 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

It doesn't pay to be completely honest when you fill out the forms Clive, I know this from experience.  Six months after I lost my leg I got DLA (disabilty living allowance), three months later they took it off me as when I filled out the forms for the following year I was too honest and told them I was walking again.

I've never bothered to claim since but one day I'll probably need to do it.  You have to fill out the forms like you're having your worst day ever , it's the only way to make them understand if you're struggling.

We did slightly exaggerate some things, but I still got refused a continuation of my claim, wife has phoned and given them both barrels, but the person you are talking to ain't the one who makes the final decision.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Try checking into attendance allowance @clive both my parents claim it for each other i don't know how but they do and i think its about £50 a month each

That is what I have until the the end of next month,the last claim they agreed with my conditions I was suitable fir attendance allowance,  that I was entitled to £65 per week ☺ 

Now, I am entitled to bugger all. 😡 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

acting ..darling

As I have said earlier, if you fill in the form almost honestly you make yourself exempt straight away. They are very craftily worded forms. 

• Like 3

One of our neighbors just posted this on Facebook - bet he shit himself!

Tony Zotti

otespodSnrta6i2t5hhl8fga88u5f55hmh5ahu05001c211g9i1t1m4a8itl  · 

Just got done cleaning up the scratches on my back and head after A F*CKING MOUNTAIN LION USED ME AS A GYMNAST'S VAULT!

Woke from a dead sleep to the sound of choking and awful animal screams. I was so afraid that a bear (yes, they're awake, one dropped our bird feeder the night before last) had opened up my goat shed that I just headed straight out....naked. The noise, however, was right outside just off our front porch. There was a fight between a racoon and what I thought was my dog Jasper. He's a yellow lab husky mix and blonde. In my stupor, I figured I must have left him out and was hollering at him to let go. I was scared and they weren't disengaging, so I went to grab him and shit got really weird, really fast. As soon as I moved forward and was within a couple feet of them, "Jasper" let go, jumped up on my porch, turned around and used the front door as a springboard and sprung....at me....landed on my head and back and then sprung again! Hit the ground running and booked it. A freaking lion with a tail as long as me!

I was in full on fight or flight mode. I can't believe that just happened to me! Nicole was at the door wondering what in the world was going on and she got stuck cleaning up the mess.

So, anyways, there's a cat in the Lump Gulch neighborhood and remember to wear pajamas. You never know when you'll have unexpected guests.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Earache said:

One of our neighbors just posted this on Facebook - bet he shit himself!

Tony Zotti

otespodSnrta6i2t5hhl8fga88u5f55hmh5ahu05001c211g9i1t1m4a8itl  · 

Just got done cleaning up the scratches on my back and head after A F*CKING MOUNTAIN LION USED ME AS A GYMNAST'S VAULT!

Woke from a dead sleep to the sound of choking and awful animal screams. I was so afraid that a bear (yes, they're awake, one dropped our bird feeder the night before last) had opened up my goat shed that I just headed straight out....naked. The noise, however, was right outside just off our front porch. There was a fight between a racoon and what I thought was my dog Jasper. He's a yellow lab husky mix and blonde. In my stupor, I figured I must have left him out and was hollering at him to let go. I was scared and they weren't disengaging, so I went to grab him and shit got really weird, really fast. As soon as I moved forward and was within a couple feet of them, "Jasper" let go, jumped up on my porch, turned around and used the front door as a springboard and sprung....at me....landed on my head and back and then sprung again! Hit the ground running and booked it. A freaking lion with a tail as long as me!

I was in full on fight or flight mode. I can't believe that just happened to me! Nicole was at the door wondering what in the world was going on and she got stuck cleaning up the mess.

So, anyways, there's a cat in the Lump Gulch neighborhood and remember to wear pajamas. You never know when you'll have unexpected guests.

Blimey, we had a noisy blackbird outside our window a 06.00am this morning

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Clive said:

As I have said earlier, if you fill in the form almost honestly you make yourself exempt straight away. They are very craftily worded forms. 

i give up

Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, Clive said:

We almost have.

Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis😂 

When I was working as a nurse full time I wasn’t covered for maternity leave (yay the nhs complaining they can’t recruit and retain but also making it impossible to leave n return 🙄) so much later I was instructed to fill in the state maternity leave forms. 

I didn’t for the first few weeks because having a baby is somewhat exhausting. When I eventually did I was shocked by the 16 page document I had to fill in, it was full of the same questions asked in different ways that were designed to make you contradict yourself. 

Eventually I did get the pathetic statuary maternity pay awarded.. suddenly in one lump sum over a year later.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Goddam I only voted for Pete cos he managed to take a pic without a topbox 😆

I fully intended to switch to six’s a the last hurdle but was busy. 

Shite. 

Viva Suzuki!

I was going the other way i voted for Six seen that Pete had no chance then forgot to change it to Bob's :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, Clive said:

Fuckin site easier for the immigrants. They're told how to play the system.

• Like 2

The Spanish/Brit sausages were not good, won’t be buying them again, ever.

Looked up ‘Dixon’s Farm’ it doesn’t exist in any form, it’s simply a marketing tool for a meat factory based in Malaga and my god it showed in the end product. I call utter BS on them being 96% pork, even if over 20% is pork fat it was the most un porky pork I’ve ever encountered, pappy as hell. I’ll have to go back to making my own, heyho.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

Well i have some pretty exciting news me and the wife have been looking at emigrating to Spain since the beginning of this year we kept it quiet as we weren't sure it was the right thing to do but now we are sure about it i will be talking about it a lot so watch out Pete your going to get a million questions from me 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Well i have some pretty exciting news me and the wife have been looking at emigrating to Spain since the beginning of this year we kept it quiet as we weren't sure it was the right thing to do but now we are sure about it i will be talking about it a lot so watch out Pete your going to get a million questions from me 

Is it the crap sausages that swung the deal.

• Haha 5

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

Wow. Thats big news 👏 I’m surprised as well cos you’ve always been happy where you are, what changed?

And how you gonna get around the 90 day rule or do you have other lineage on your side (like Irish etc)?

11 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Is it the crap sausages that swung the deal.

They do other mid-low range sausages like Clonakilty and Richmonds as well, I just can’t have them cos they contain gluten. 

My mouth still feels like it’s coated in lard and that’s half an hour and two cups of tea later!

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Wow. Thats big news 👏 I’m surprised as well cos you’ve always been happy where you are, what changed?

And how you gonna get around the 90 day rule or do you have other lineage on your side (like Irish etc)?

It's in the very early stages of planning so as i said will have a million questions and probably as many obstacles to overcome. I don't really know what changed it for me the wife has been on about it for years, i'm probably fed up of her nagging LOL The kids are all grown up and we hardly ever see them now so this place is like a holiday home to them so may as well make it a holiday. I like the idea of where Pete lives as it has similar weather to us here and it's in the middle of nowhere which i like the less people i see the better LOL  

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They do other mid-low range sausages like Clonakilty and Richmonds and well, I just can’t have them cos they contain gluten. 

My mouth still feels like it’s coated in lard and that’s half an hour and two cups of tea later!

As i said to Pedro you were about to find out if they were built in the UK or Spain i guess you found out :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I't very early stages of planning so as i said will have a million questions and probably as many obstacles to overcome. I don't really know what changed it for me the wife has been on about it for years, i'm probably fed up of her nagging LOL The kids are all grown up and we hardly ever see them know so this place is like a holiday home to them so may as well make it a holiday. I like the idea of where Pete lives as it has similar weather to us here and it's in the middle of nowhere which i like the less people i see the better LOL  

A lot of Spain is in the middle of nowhere 😆 

House prices are very good out in the sticks too. 

• Haha 1