Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 minute ago, Clive said:

The 10% rise is most welcomed, and my wife receives another £2 per week on her PIP payments.

But thank the Lord that I have been miraculously healed from my other ailments that I no longer receive Attendance Allowance.

So after April we will in effect be much worse off.

glee kill me now GIF

There's always a sting with them!

Just now, XTreme said:

There's always a sting with them!

The Attendance Allowance claim forms are very cunningly worded, answer a question honestly and you immediately have made yourself exempt.

• Like 2

Went for a walk down the seafront, it’s very busy. Looks like the schools have broken up and Semana Santa will be in full swing this later 🎉 

Mr Slowly’s always on about how weak English mustard has become (I agree it used to seer your nostrils off if you used more a dot 😂) so I made him some old school mustard, I suspect eating ham will end up looking more like the overdose scene in pulp fiction than a nice little sandwich and a cup of tea 😋🤪

FE4A686A-6E41-4DEA-A80D-0B3A31E2412A.thumb.jpeg.c7cade481d9f2c0322fa167c68d6bc76.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Done a Covid test?

Not yet, haven’t got any in the house and I feel too rough to go to the pharmacy. I do t think it’s Covid because it’s the same symptoms as before and I did a test then which was negative. If I feel better tomorrow I’ll go get a couple. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Went for a walk down the seafront, it’s very busy. Looks like the schools have broken up and Semana Santa will be in full swing this later 🎉 

Mr Slowly’s always on about how weak English mustard has become (I agree it used to seer your nostrils off if you used more a dot 😂) so I made him some old school mustard, I suspect eating ham will end up looking more like the overdose scene in pulp fiction than a nice little sandwich and a cup of tea 😋🤪

FE4A686A-6E41-4DEA-A80D-0B3A31E2412A.thumb.jpeg.c7cade481d9f2c0322fa167c68d6bc76.jpeg

Looks ideal for people scared to tune their bike, I wonder who I could be thinking of.

• Haha 3

The boy rabbit's in the vets at the mo, not eating and sounds like his digestion has shut down so he's having a last ditch effort of throwing some money about in injection form to try and pull him round.
He's only around 4 years old and lived most of that time here. Vet thinks he's eaten something. Can only think he's ate something dropped by a bird as there's nothing growing here that wasn't here before.
She'll be in bits if he dies. I feel sorry for his daughter who'll be alone in the garden.

• Like 1
  • Sad 6

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

At last

“Dwarfism is generally defined as an adult height of 4 feet 10 inches (147 centimeters) or less”

a win 😂

A loss for Pete then, he is about 4’6”

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Clive said:

The 10% rise is most welcomed, and my wife receives another £2 per week on her PIP payments.

But thank the Lord that I have been miraculously healed from my other ailments that I no longer receive Attendance Allowance.

So after April we will in effect be much worse off.

glee kill me now GIF

Do you care for your wife @Clive , if so you should try claiming carers allowance

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Do you care for your wife @Clive , if so you should try claiming carers allowance

No @boboneleg......I don't care for her, she gets PIP for her lack of mobility.

Apart from walking she is able to do everything else, so she would not be able to claim carers allowance.

She is/was claiming attendance allowance for me 😂 , but as said, I have miraculously healed so I no longer qualify for it.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Buckster said:

That was tragic, I really feel for @Six30, he was robbed.

Happy Big Brother GIF by MOODMAN

you twat , i cheated any way , that pic was from last year .... call yourself a mod

tonight show laughing GIF

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Clive said:

No @boboneleg......I don't care for her, she gets PIP for her lack of mobility.

Apart from walking she is able to do everything else, so she would not be able to claim carers allowance.

She is/was claiming attendance allowance for me 😂 , but as said, I have miraculously healed so I no longer qualify for it.

play the system ...tell em your her carer

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

play the system ...tell em your her carer

She has problems with her knees (replaced) hip joints and feet.......but she can wash, dress and feed herself so on that she would be exempt from claiming carers allowance.......it is not easy to play the system.

• Like 2

Just now, Clive said:

She has problems with her knees (replaced) hip joints and feet.......but she can wash, dress and feed herself so on that she would be exempt from claiming carers allowance.......it is not easy to play the system.

Unless you are one of our 3 neighbours......they know how to do it. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you twat , i cheated any way , that pic was from last year .... call yourself a mod

tonight show laughing GIF

Thanks for admitting that, 3 month ban for you.

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That;s exactly what I meant 👍

They check up with your doctor, or ask you to attend a medical examination by a appointed doctor,

They do not rely solely on the answers on the claim form, or believe what a claimant has put down on said form.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Unless you are one of our 3 neighbours......they know how to do it. 

It doesn't pay to be completely honest when you fill out the forms Clive, I know this from experience.  Six months after I lost my leg I got DLA (disabilty living allowance), three months later they took it off me as when I filled out the forms for the following year I was too honest and told them I was walking again.

I've never bothered to claim since but one day I'll probably need to do it.  You have to fill out the forms like you're having your worst day ever , it's the only way to make them understand if you're struggling.

• Like 1