Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

I needed to clean and lube the chain (you listening @Slowlycatchymonkey).......so I thought it would be a good time to figure out how to remove the box.

I found a Shad video for this model.......

.......and off it came!

20230328_123522-min.jpg.cbec48f54e91d7210fa1d46af990251b.jpg

And I managed to get it back on again!

Brag Ric Flair GIF by WWE

Hey Pete whats that where your topbox normally goes i cant quite make it out 

1.png.73a09fe5fb6318296231714c1d6f9745.png

• Haha 8

46 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Even that box isn't big enough for her probably only just big enough to fit her afternoon snack in  

We had to go into town on the way back from the horses and the fat cunt was walking up the street with the boys.

She wouldn't look in our direction, then I saw her saying something to Jake. He then turned round and shouted "We're not going with you".......and they all carried on.

So she's manipulating them to get at us......you can't sink any lower than that. I've been through it 40 years ago with the first wife so it's not a situation I'm unfamiliar with.

But have no fear.......the clock is ticking!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

We had to go into town on the way back from the horses and the fat cunt was walking up the street with the boys.

She wouldn't look in our direction, then I saw her saying something to Jake. He then turned round and shouted "We're not going with you".......and they all carried on.

So she's manipulating them to get at us......you can't sink any lower than that. I've been through it 40 years ago with the first wife so it's not a situation I'm unfamiliar with.

When is she moving now Pete 

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When is she moving now Pete 

Probably early May Fred.

We'll be sorry to see the boys go but living in an episode of Jeremy Kyle is too high a price to pay.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

This is my toolkit......and I Just gave the bike a good polish!

20230328_183252-min.jpg.e8d755fc75505f7dfcbaa980e76a6b80.jpg

I haven't ridden my Africa Twin since last year got to be about 7 months and it still has the flies on it from that ride i don't know why but i just cant clean them i wish i could and i have the perfect facilities to look after them here so no real excuse  

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I haven't ridden my Africa Twin since last year got to be about 7 months and it still has the flies on it from that ride

disgusted GIF

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I haven't ridden my Africa Twin since last year got to be about 7 months and it still has the flies on it from that ride i don't know why but i just cant clean them i wish i could and i have the perfect facilities to look after them here so no real excuse  

You don’t need an excuse, you can just declare it’s boring and you have better things to do with your time.. like nothing 😆

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You don’t need an excuse, you can just declare it’s boring and you have better things to do with your time.. like nothing 😆

When the bikes were kept outside i had the perfect excuse not to clean them, so when i built the garage attached to the house i thought i would have a garage full of gleaming bikes as i'd be in there every spare minute i had but the reality is i just don't like cleaning bikes or cars or garages or sheds and i'm just a tired fucker :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When the bikes were kept outside i had the perfect excuse not to clean them, so when i built the garage attached to the house i thought i would have a garage full of gleaming bikes as i'd be in there every spare minute i had but the reality is i just don't like cleaning bikes or cars of garages or sheds and i'm just a tired fucker :classic_laugh:

Ah the imaginings of a future self containing a different more enthusiastic, energy filled person 😆 

Never catch me doing that..

Look At That Season 4 GIF by Paramount+

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

When the bikes were kept outside i had the perfect excuse not to clean them, so when i built the garage attached to the house i thought i would have a garage full of gleaming bikes as i'd be in there every spare minute i had but the reality is i just don't like cleaning bikes or cars or garages or sheds and i'm just a tired fucker :classic_laugh:

How haven't you ridden the AT for so long Fred?

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It gets him the wrong type of attention. (Gay midgets)

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

lost interest in the road riding and getting more of a kick from the dirty stuff plus once the salt hits the road then the two Africa Twins come off the road until its all gone, when i was looking at putting things back on the road this year everything needed taxing or MOT's all in the first 3 months so i decided to split them up a bit. Probably wont bother now until there's a motorcycle rally me and the wife want to go to so probably around May.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

you don't need that Pete

• Like 2

Apart from one short ride in February I haven't ridden my Desert Sled for 6 months , I'm not taking it out while there's salt and shit on the roads.  I did buy some tyres for it this week though 👍

IMG_4079.thumb.jpeg.2053c9aa2bf17d5e63c7f6141536f7eb.jpeg

• Like 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

whats the plan .... you waiting for @busabeast to come out and bludgeon her 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

Apart from one short ride in February I haven't ridden my Desert Sled for 6 months , I'm not taking it out while there's salt and shit on the roads.  I did buy some tyres for it this week though 👍

IMG_4079.thumb.jpeg.2053c9aa2bf17d5e63c7f6141536f7eb.jpeg

NICE