Your Day Today!

XTreme

25 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So does that mean you have to do it for real now :classic_laugh:

Means I can finally put in behind me and concentrate on (hopefully) making enough money to pay for the hip and knee replacements nurses inevitably need earlier than the average joe 😆

I dunno why I’m laughing at that 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Today Mr Slowly kindly took the BSA to Clevedon to get heated grips fitted. He was surprised how good it is and now wants one but get this (and you lot will LOVE this) when he got it out of the garage there was oil on the floor 😱

The mechanic said I can tell you what that is… “it’s a BSA” :rofl:

Anyway another Fowlups triumph they hadn’t done the drain plug up properly, idiots. 

• Haha 5

Got a bit of good news amongst the wall to wall misery......the government are giving all self employed who didn't earn €27K last year a €200 rebate!

My accountant has applied for some of that!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Today Mr Slowly kindly took the BSA to Clevedon to get heated grips fitted. He was surprised how good it is and now wants one but get this (and you lot will LOVE this) when he got it out of the garage there was oil on the floor 😱

Anyway another Fowlups triumph they hadn’t done the drain plug up properly, idiots. 

I laughed at that but when you think about it if that plug had come out while riding you engine would be fucked and worse you could have binned it properly with the oil running all over the rear tyre bloody wankers stuff like that is basic stuff i wonder if they would have held their hands up if it had happened 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I laughed at that but when you think about it if that plug had come out while riding you engine would be fucked and worse you could have binned it properly with the oil running all over the rear tyre bloody wankers stuff like that is basic stuff i wonder if they would have held their hands up if it had happened 

Christ I hadn’t even thought about that, you’re right. 

I did think what the fuck does their pre sale check actually consist of if they don’t even check the nuts and bolts are tightened? 

There’s no way they’d hold their hands up. They melted some shit onto the exhaust so when I went to look at it I said you’re gonna have to get that off before I pick it up. They said I’d done it! Well you can imagine the rest of the conversation. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'd say they probably wouldn't have.... 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I have an image of you surviving on fags, fry ups and wank socks. You’re not helping me out by adding a bag of icing sugar into the mix 😆

i cant remember the last fry up i had to be honest... only have takeaways when we go a way , now and again in doors,.... my down fall is of an evening , peanuts and sweets and that

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

BSA you say?

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i cant remember the last fry up i had to be honest... only have takeaways when we go a way , now and again in doors,.... my down fall is of an evening , peanuts and sweets and that

I don’t know if I’m pleased or disappointed 😆

Mines chocolate. I LOVE dark chocolate.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

BSA you say?

Sarcastic Uh Huh GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

Pete cover your eyes, theres a wet bike image ahead. Now with expensive but lovely looking heated grips and optimate SAE. The control button is integrated into the grip so no bastid ugly box on the bars. Good ay.05C1BC3A-1BAC-419E-B8BF-FD7445519659.thumb.jpeg.88c6d69165a9c85612115287a9956380.jpeg

18BE543E-0F07-4B47-A509-410EF1618F5F.thumb.jpeg.764e05fd6dab0dc86093067fb56d116a.jpeg

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I don’t know if I’m please or disappointed 😆

Mines chocolate. I LOVE dark chocolate.

I like a bar of Bournville myself and its better for a diabetic but it don't half bung me up :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

11 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I like a bar of Bournville myself and its better for a diabetic but it don't half bung me up :classic_laugh:

Chocolate bungs you up? Thats a new one. Sugars normally ferment, cause a build up of gas and stimulate stretch receptors so people go a bit quicker than usual. 

Yes yes I said stretch receptors. Have at it 😆

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Tbh I’d already been considering taking it to the good boys of Clevedon to check over any work they do while it’s under warrantee because I don’t trust their workshop. 

They are w*knees of the highest order. I saw some eye watering stuff when I worked there and I caught the twats out when they supposedly serviced my Honda.

I was a twat to buy it from them , I should have known better. That’s why I went 40 miles to Cirencester when I bought my Yamaha.

• Like 5

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Chocolate bungs you up? Thats a new one. Sugars normally ferment, cause a build up of gas and stimulate stretch receptors so people go a bit quicker than usual. 

I don't know why but after a large bar of dark chocolate the next day its like trying to crap cold Black molasses :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

So where exactly are these stretch receptors....

Asking for a friend 

• Haha 3