Jump to content

Your Day Today!


XTreme

Recommended Posts

Got sprung from the hospital this morning,ย  so I'm back home. Bloody knackered though. What is it with hospitals and people shouting all through the night? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

ย 

Shouldn't be a problem , it's a Honda ............

ย 

.200.gif

ย 

ย 

We know how he has to pay for the test.ย 

Force Reaction GIF

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Tango said:

Got sprung from the hospital this morning,ย  so I'm back home. Bloody knackered though. What is it with hospitals and people shouting all through the night? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well you've got to let everyone know you're dieing....

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Tango said:

Got sprung from the hospital this morning,ย  so I'm back home. Bloody knackered though. What is it with hospitals and people shouting all through the night? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Now we know which ward you were on.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Well you've got to let everyone know you're dieing....

Why can't they do it quietly? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Buckster said:

Now we know which ward you were on.

I'd say he was in the funny farm for a period there was no operation reallyย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, busabeast said:

I'd say he was in the funny farm for a period there was no operation reallyย 

Might have been a lobotomy.ย 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Might have been a lobotomy.ย 

They'd have to find my brain first, and I don't think they would have the time to spend that long looking! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

I'd say he was in the funny farm for a period there was no operation reallyย 

It's possible,ย  but doesn't explain why I'm still pissing blood though? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They're not trained in stoicism from birth like the Brits.ย 

My only previous overnight stay in hospital was in the UK, and it was like being at a football match! My eldest son has spend a good few nights in hospital and complained about the same thing. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Tango said:

It's possible,ย  but doesn't explain why I'm still pissing blood though? ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

You were rogered too hard by the other inmates that's one explanationย 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

We ordered brake rotors for a Mercedes 2018...they came in a vacuum pack canister...talk about fancy....we're use to the cheap Chinese stuff..

20230320_101359.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Tango said:

My only previous overnight stay in hospital was in the UK, and it was like being at a football match! My eldest son has spend a good few nights in hospital and complained about the same thing. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Twas in jest. Working in hospitals has let me in on the secretive and bastid noisy night life on UK wards ๐Ÿ˜†

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Tangoย there are some interesting studies on how the substandard sleep and nutrition you get in hospitals effects recovery.

Huge efforts were made back in the 90's to increase the nutritional value and diversity of foods and keep wards quiet at night but it proved impossible to achieve any significant impact, thats when further studies concluded you recover faster, better with less infection risk at home and started discharging people much faster.ย 

Since then the motivation for fast discharge has changed but I don't want to get into that minefield ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

An extreme way to try and fit in here but it could work.

Gavin James Reaction GIF by Music Choice

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Tangoย there are some interesting studies on how the substandard sleep and nutrition you get in hospitals effects recovery.

Huge efforts were made back in the 90's to increase the nutritional value and diversity of foods and keep wards quiet at night but it proved impossible to achieve to any significant impact, thats when further studies concluded you recover faster, better with less infection risk at home and started discharging people much faster.ย 

Since then the motivation for discharge has changed but I don't want to get into that minefield ๐Ÿ˜‚

Erm what kind of discharge are you on about exactlyย awkward oh no GIF by funk

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, Marcel said:

We ordered brake rotors for a Mercedes 2018...they came in a vacuum pack canister...talk about fancy....we're use to the cheap Chinese stuff..

20230320_101359.jpg

It says "Made in China" on the side of the top canister.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ITV/MOT done for 2 years!

Waiting Room......you wait for your number to come up on the screen!

20230320_135644-min.jpg.57ab80dc9ab035bde56fec04912a367f.jpg

On the way in for the test......

20230320_140758-min.jpg.8c1460a3c91e8abcbf8ce2b0b3d5c85a.jpg

And out the other side with a Pass certificate.

20230320_142031-min.jpg

I didn't know the tester, and he commented that it looked like a brand new bike just coming out of the showroom.

So I said.....no it's not, there's a speck of dust on the back wheel! It's filthy!ย :classic_laugh:

He just looked at me very odd!ย :classic_unsure:

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

ITV/MOT done for 2 years!

Waiting Room......you wait for your number to come up on the screen!

20230320_135644-min.jpg.57ab80dc9ab035bde56fec04912a367f.jpg

On the way in for the test......

20230320_140758-min.jpg.8c1460a3c91e8abcbf8ce2b0b3d5c85a.jpg

And out the other side with a Pass certificate.

20230320_142031-min.jpg

I didn't know the tester, and he commented that it looked like a brand new bike just coming out of the showroom.

So I said.....no it's not, there's a speck of dust on the back wheel! It's filthy!ย :classic_laugh:

He just looked at me very odd!ย :classic_unsure:

Did you get bummed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Did you get bummed?

You're a single bloke, a Harley owner, and you're obsessed with sodomising men!

What can we learn from this?

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're a single bloke, a Harley owner, and you're obsessed with sodomising men!

What can we learn from this?

I'm thinking of buying a Honda?

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't know if I mentioned it, but I actually rode through two speed traps on my way home from Norfolk a few weeks ago.

The first one was in the smallest hamlet ever, 30mph limit (signed, not street lit), a lady with a laser/camera thingy on a tripod on a little triangle of grass around a blind bend. I was pretty sure I wasn't speeding, but she spun the camera to film my number plate as I passed her which was a bit sus'. It was such a quiet location that there were no other vehicles to be seen. That was in Norfolk, she was done up in Policy type clothes rather than safety camera civilian gear.

The second one was on the approaches to northern Sudbury (Suffolk) a little while later. Same clothing (I think Suffolk and Norfolk share a Police force) this time I was just filmed from the front.

Anyway, the reason I mention it is that today is 14 days since then so I am in the clear.

ย 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, yen_powell said:

Don't know if I mentioned it, but I actually rode through two speed traps on my way home from Norfolk a few weeks ago.

The first one was in the smallest hamlet ever, 30mph limit (signed, not street lit), a lady with a laser/camera thingy on a tripod on a little triangle of grass around a blind bend. I was pretty sure I wasn't speeding, but she spun the camera to film my number plate as I passed her which was a bit sus'. It was such a quiet location that there were no other vehicles to be seen. That was in Norfolk, she was done up in Policy type clothes rather than safety camera civilian gear.

The second one was on the approaches to northern Sudbury (Suffolk) a little while later. Same clothing (I think Suffolk and Norfolk share a Police force) this time I was just filmed from the front.

Anyway, the reason I mention it is that today is 14 days since then so I am in the clear.

ย 

Your number plate was probably covered in shit anyway.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy