Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

Ahhhh, the old un, deux, trois routine, but actually pulling on deux? I hope you kept your bum on the bed in front of Johnny Foreigner!

Oh yes, and refused any painkillers! That showed 'em! 😉😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

it's gone totally black and starting to spot with rain! :classic_angry:

Are they like huuuuuuuuuuuuuge life-threatening spots or just teen, weeny spots of rain that might get you wet for all of 10 seconds ............

sad-monkey.gif.6d25b6ce1ac8e15497378cc130509949.gif

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Are they like huuuuuuuuuuuuuge life-threatening spots or just teen, weeny spots of rain that might get you wet for all of 10 seconds ............

sad-monkey.gif.6d25b6ce1ac8e15497378cc130509949.gif

It's like a tsunami...... the kind that wouldn't worry the weather man

• Haha 3

I was up early with the wife this morning as she went to Liverpool with a couple of her friends for the night which left me on my own and undecided what to do for the day. The weather was looking good so decided to go out on the bike but it was 10 o'clock  by the time i made up my mind which bike to go out on  ended up on the Beta just riding the lanes taking photos to add to the TRF's Green Road Map, it was a long day feeling pooped now 

• Like 6

i got here today and decided i ain't going back i stripped off my bike jacket as i knew it was going to get hot

IMG_9232.thumb.JPG.12f437c4096b74bd45b8f39a95b01c7d.JPG

I cut a few branches with my folding saw to make it a little easier

IMG_9233.thumb.JPG.300741a2e5a310d2b2b17164f01a6d0c.JPG

As i put my saw away and got ready to get the bike over i heard a couple of bikes coming up behind me what a stroke of luck i thought, I was out on the bike for about 7 hours today and the whole time i didn't see single bike on the trails, and it was two guys i knew as well whats the odds of that, certainly made it easier to get the bike over 

• Like 7