Your Day Today!

XTreme

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'm back!

And I didn't show my groin to @Skippy......I showed it to everybody at the recreation area! :classic_laugh:

That’s true that is 😱

IMG_3952.jpeg

• Haha 5

why all the women commentating on mens football,,, whining on with there dull boring voices , there is plenty of womans football go commentate on that... just pc bollox

some one just scored from a corner , the stupid bint said what a well worked corner and good goal, it came of the fellas shoulder. didn.t have a fucking clue where the ball was going went behind him and found the goal

cant men just have something men.

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Six30 said:

women’s beach volleyball, used to be all men watching that here in Espinho.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

women’s beach volleyball, used to be all the perverted men watching that here in Espinho.

fixed for you 😉

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

women’s beach volleyball, used to be all men watching that here in Espinho.

wonder why .....

0d74a4167a3fc0bb3817598dd2243c54.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

why all the women commentating on mens football,,, whining on with there dull boring voices , there is plenty of womans football go commentate on that... just pc bollox

some one just scored from a corner , the stupid bint said what a well worked corner and good goal, it came of the fellas shoulder. didn.t have a fucking clue where the ball was going went behind him and found the goal

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Buckster said:

Probably up for parole.

I hope not. It's hopefully to introduce herself to us now the mother inlaw has passed away.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Renegade said:

I hope not. It's hopefully to introduce herself to us now the mother inlaw has passed away.

If it is then you may be invited to object to the parole board.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Marcel said:

All my chores are done...few pics from today...going to the gaz station. 

20240128_110414.jpg

20240128_111301.jpg

20240128_111423.jpg

20240128_111435.jpg

Is it petrol or Diesel @Marcel we have some bloody big diesel ones here almost as big as a car, i think they are Artic Cats though

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Six30 said:

I know where your coming from as much as i hate football, when i was growing up it was a mans sport, not being sexist here but whatever men had going on women had to get involved and spoil it for them, Try and do it the other way around and no its for women only. Look at Golf even its name says its for men only. Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I know where your coming from as much as i hate football, when i was growing up it was a mans sport, not being sexist here but whatever men had going on women had to get involved and spoil it for them, Try and do it the other way around and no its for women only. Look at Golf even its name says its for men only. Gentlemen Only Ladies Forbidden. :classic_laugh:

And they are allowed Yorktown bars now !!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, skyrider said:

what was the reaction Pete  ?

I must stop reading posting so quickly,  i thought @skyrider had typed "erection", till I read it twice. 😂 

• Haha 2