Your Day Today!

XTreme

A cool but bright day here, and iam going into the shed, to see if my jet wash works, the paving slabs down the side of our bungalow are green with slime and moss, someone will end up on their arse....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

How do you reckon they'd take it in the other place?

They banned you for less

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You should have seen how gruesome Day 1 was! 

perhaps she would like to see day 1 photograph

• Sad 3

No jet washing, non functional,  gave the workings some Ulay, see if that frees something off.

• Like 1

You're all missing the point here! These are Public Health Warnings!

Everybody is at risk of getting a Hernia as they get older......so this is making you all aware of the risk!

A year ago Hernias were never mentioned.....now you've all been made aware of what could happen.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're all missing the point here! These are Public Health Warnings!

Everybody is at risk of getting a Hernia as they get older......so this is making you all aware of the risk!

A year ago Hernias were never mentioned.....now you've all been made aware of what could happen.

We get it hernias aren't nice but do we need a daily pic of you're nether regions 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, busabeast said:

We get it hernias aren't nice but do we need a daily pic of you're nether regions 

As I've told you.....it's every 3 to 4 days!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

No jet washing, non functional,  gave the workings some Ulay, see if that frees something off.

Biggest prob for them is there's alway some water left inside. It freezers in the cold months and damages the internals. 

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Biggest prob for them is there's alway some water left inside. It freezers in the cold months and damages the internals. 

I think it's totally buggered, cant turn the motor by hand or with a socket, will let the oil (WD40) soak a few days, if the same I will bin it.

• Like 2

Isn't there a way some shit can be blurred out to give at least the option of not seeing ginger frankengroin?

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Isn't there a way some shit can be blurred out to give at least the option of not seeing ginger frankengroin?

If you want Photoshop then @Sir Fallsalot is your man!

• Haha 2

Just got back from a cracking days riding i didn't think i could have had a wetter or muddier day than last weekend but todays ride supersedes last weekends ride 
Only fucking washed it Thursday ffs, hoping a few photos will turn up so i can grab them later. 

IMG_1692.thumb.JPG.bc576b7e9653b40508b80c09293a0484.JPG

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just got back from a cracking days riding i didn't think i could have had a wetter or muddier day than last weekend but todays ride supersedes last weekends ride 
Only fucking washed it Thursday ffs, hoping a few photos will turn up so i can grab them later. 

IMG_1692.thumb.JPG.bc576b7e9653b40508b80c09293a0484.JPG

You best have got me in a few fred 

Joe Biden GIF by GIPHY News

• Haha 4

Took a spin out as the weather was spot on, a bit chilly to start with but beautiful blue skies and most importantly it was dry!

Stopped at Lorca Castle to take in the view.

IMG_3880.jpeg

IMG_3881.jpeg

IMG_3882.jpeg

• Like 8