Your Day Today!

XTreme

10 minutes ago, Renegade said:

They only made them for about 3 years. My 1st BSA was an A10 when I was about 12. Still got the scars from getting thrown over it when it kicked back when I tried to start it.

fail black and white GIF

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Clive said:

I had a C15 which was stripped of most of its bodywork, ragged it around a field near where I lived, I spent more time on the deck as the tyres were not exactly designed for off road use... 😂 

I used to ride my brother-in-laws C15, it was shite compared to my XL185 :classic_laugh:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, boboneleg said:

I used to ride my brother-in-laws C15, it was shite compared to my XL185 :classic_laugh:

I am trying hard to get over being obsessed with getting a 1970's XL185.  Can't afford it, don't need it, prolly wouldn't ride it much, but want it 🥴

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Kids that I can get in contact with, kids that I can't find, grandkids, psychopath daughter in law, still working and therefore having continual payments of tax, IVA, and Social Security, Hernia, getting old, responsibilities of looking after the wife who has limited mobility, and loss of our rights in Europe immediately spring to mind.

Go back to your teenage years.....all you did was go to work, get dosh, and go out and have fun.

So you failed to keep your dick in your pants when you were young and now your complaining about it go figure :classic_laugh: Personally my life is less complicated now than back in my teens but i would still like to go back mainly because i was young and fit not like the piece of creaking old furniture i am now lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

6 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am trying hard to get over being obsessed with getting a 1970's XL185.  Can't afford it, don't need it, prolly wouldn't ride it much, but want it 🥴

If you're happy to live with the skinny (flexible) forks, 6v electrics and shit drum brakes then go ahead .  But even considering all that it was still better than a C15 :classic_wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

If you're happy to live with the skinny (flexible) forks, 6v electrics and shit drum brakes then go ahead .  But even considering all that it was still better than a C15 :classic_wacko:

I didn't say it was a logical want.   I am just fixated.    

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

So you failed to keep your dick in your pants when you were young

And I bet you married your first girlfriend?

I believe they call that "First Shag Syndrome".

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And I bet you married your first girlfriend?

I believe they call that "First Shag Syndrome".

I have been with my wife from the age of 19 something I’m very proud of and no she wasn’t my first girlfriend just lucky to find the right one when I was young. We haven’t lived in each other’s pockets and still have separate circles of friends and our own interests in life. I couldn’t ask for any more in life really 

• Like 8

8 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I have been with my wife from the age of 19 something I’m very proud of and no she wasn’t my first girlfriend just lucky to find the right one when I was young. We haven’t lived in each other’s pockets and still have separate circles of friends and our own interests in life. I couldn’t ask for any more in life really 

I've been with mine since I was 21

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I think you're one of the few here who's not divorced......that makes life a bit more straightforward.,

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think you're one of the few here who's not divorced......that makes life a bit more straightforward.,

Probably a hell of a lot more straightforward. I don’t want to think about how much that shit would screw my head up.

• Like 5