Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Probably a hell of a lot more straightforward. I don’t want to think about how much that shit would screw my head up.

Even more so when there's kids involved!

• Like 2

One small step.....but it's a start!

We've had great weather over the Holiday period so it's been really frustrating to be sidelined......but I'm on the way back.

3112-min.jpg.703f62488d961221a27320972056ed62.jpg

3112a-min.jpg.3c60af4d2a273e7120a0ff7ca38714cf.jpg

I know it doesn't seem much to you......but it's the light at the end of the tunnel for me after 9 months of living with that fucking Hernia.

I'm on the way to getting my life back!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

So skye wanted to sit on the busa earlier 20231231_160224.thumb.jpg.7904a8e7cd5dc1d5226579a43a8b64f0.jpg

once she went in i decided to start it up to make sure it was ok and it just kept popping and banging it idled no bother but any revving would illicit a 4-6" flame from the exhaust. 

i think the ol' girl needs a run out so fingers crossed that it isnt pissing with rain or blowing a hoolie and my ribs are cooperative and the child goes down for a nap I'll go out for a new year's day mooch around for an hour or two.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes in my favour 

• Like 8

Just now, XTreme said:

She's grown Rich!

Oh hasn't she just, and she's only 3yrs 3 months old on the 4th Jan.... she's pretty damn tall for her age she's a good few inches taller than most of her nursery peers

• Like 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

That looks proper, if he ever wants it serviced you know where to go 😉

It is but its fucking uncomfortable, not sure how long it would take to ride that to Bristol and back, not a journey I'd be undertaking thats for sure. I have let him know about your gaffe though 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

So skye wanted to sit on the busa earlier 20231231_160224.thumb.jpg.7904a8e7cd5dc1d5226579a43a8b64f0.jpg

once she went in i decided to start it up to make sure it was ok and it just kept popping and banging it idled no bother but any revving would illicit a 4-6" flame from the exhaust. 

i think the ol' girl needs a run out so fingers crossed that it isnt pissing with rain or blowing a hoolie and my ribs are cooperative and the child goes down for a nap I'll go out for a new year's day mooch around for an hour or two.

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that it all goes in my favour 

She’s gorgeous, congratulations! I would frame that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

What kinda dosh would you guys be after for a service on it?

Totally depends on what needs doing . We don’t do a ‘menu’ service but it would definitely be done properly.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Totally depends on what needs doing . We don’t do a ‘menu’ service but it would definitely be done properly.

Got sent a MOT failure yesterday asking how much to repair. I answered' Can't quote until I get the rear brakes apart". The reply was "if you can't quote you don't get the job".
You can prob guess my answer, and this is from a mates son.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Got sent a MOT failure yesterday asking how much to repair. I answered' Can't quote until I get the rear brakes apart". The reply was "if you can't quote you don't get the job".
You can prob guess my answer, and this is from a mates son.:classic_laugh:

People think mechanics are magicians eh.... 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That looks proper, if he ever wants it serviced you know where to go 😉

14 hours ago, busabeast said:

What kinda dosh would you guys be after for a service on it?

where does your dad live ?

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Just by Stansted Airport so its a fair trek to brizzle

Ducati Proteam Strood , serviced mine , he wont work on anything else apart from Ducatis, bit nearer to your dad.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

14c and blue skies.....could have had a nice New Years Day run today!

Sad Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

7c and clear sky..........could have.......no I can't, biscuits bandits are visiting. 😂 

• Haha 2