Your Day Today!

XTreme

In other news I think we may have finally agreed a deal on the flat 🤞 
It has been a very long drawn out process that after four months got nasty, the whole thing nearly fell through. 

But fingers crossed we have finally agreed and will hopefully exchange next week. 

It’s at the point where you start saying ridiculous things to yourself like “Please god, if you make this happen I’ll start believing in you” 😂

• Like 2

And last nights cider drinking with a friend on her way to the armchair adventure festival to teach yoga attempting to nick my husband en route 😂

She is a lot of fun, an irrepressible joy. 
And get this she’s actually in this places demographic ♿

But also sadly still out of your league 😝 

IMG_0665.thumb.jpeg.b7c8ff0114bd31fec31ded60bd07ea17.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, yen_powell said:

Popped to Suffolk in my lunch hour and collected some Barkbuster handguards for my XT. Just finished putting them on.

I have left the old inner handguard brackets on for now in case I want to switch back at any point.

image.png.6c9c3c4a2c4d2d0c13c792f72e00a134.png

image.png.cc44e634bf5fa83e223782acfb6fd7ef.png

Planning on going off pavement soon?

24 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Tonight Matthew I’m attempting to make a smoked salmon topped cucumber jelly appetiser for the first time. 

It’s currently in the fridge chilling waiting for its smoked salmon hat. 

IMG_0687.thumb.jpeg.0137d32f0c9c86a803a29fe11ba3fce5.jpeg

Those are exceedingly posh 

Just now, boboneleg said:

Those are exceedingly posh 

I think they look posh but are very simple to make. The guy who gave me the recipe is a chef that runs a catering company in Venezuela, he said it’s a very popular wedding dish 🤷‍♀️ 

I love the flavour of cucumber so it had to be done!

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

And last nights cider drinking with a friend on her way to the armchair adventure festival to teach yoga attempting to nick my husband en route 😂

Does she race ?

11 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Who is she? I'm sure I've seen her face before!

Don't feel I can say Pete, I didn't exactly ask to post the pic but her racing days are long behind her.

She does do a lot of promo work for Honda now (after Ducati dumped all the women who actually ride bikes 🙄) and she seems to appear in photo's with their bikes all over the place so maybe it was in some Honda literature you were looking at.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

She did. She’s 60 now so no more. 

I asked as she is wearing 151's , they are usually worn under race leathers 👍

She looks damned good for 60 :classic_cool:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Planning on going off pavement soon?

No, I thought that as the plastic parts are quickly removable I would get on better with fitting muffs on the super cold winter days which I struggled with over the Yamaha ones.

I pulled up at the shop, it's on a rural industrial estate, and the one legged man was standing outside on his crutches. The same one who was sat behind a desk when I was buying my waterproof trousers a few years back and I told him leg length was very important to me. The bloke then stood up and I realised he was a single pegger, I felt like I'd put both my feet in it when I said that, which was more than he could I suppose!

• Haha 6

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I asked as she is wearing 151's , they are usually worn under race leathers 👍

She looks damned good for 60 :classic_cool:

Well spotted and yes that's why, bit Sherlock of you! She was vaguely disgusted I didn't know about 151's 😆

That's yoga for you, keeps folk in exceptionally good nick. I like her take on yoga, there's no tee-total vegan preachy clean living deep breathing exercises from her, just fast paced feckin' hard to do wear you out in 10 mins leaping about 😆

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, yen_powell said:

No, I thought that as the plastic parts are quickly removable I would get on better with fitting muffs on the super cold winter days which I struggled with over the Yamaha ones.

I pulled up at the shop, it's on a rural industrial estate, and the one legged man was standing outside on his crutches. The same one who was sat behind a desk when I was buying my waterproof trousers a few years back and I told him leg length was very important to me. The bloke then stood up and I realised he was a single pegger, I felt like I'd put both my feet in it when I said that, which was more than he could I suppose!

Adventure Bike warehouse 👍

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Nice tits

I was out at 9 and back by 10.30. Temps were over 30 by that time.....so it was a good call to get an early start!

First, here's a couple of little clips of me wobbling about on my Gay Moped!

Though I'm not sure how a 100bhp+ bike would be of any use in an environment like this......but what do I know?

I stopped wobbling long enough to take a couple of pics!

Not sure how they're totally ruined by the presence of a top box......but what do I know?

3007a-min.jpg.a386ee1815096a85a42ea20bbf583c0e.jpg

3007b-min.jpg.95c8c0c6548940edee5aca586d864895.jpg

The reality is that given the environment, and the type of riding that I do, this bike is a perfect fit.

It's not great at doing anything........but it's great at doing a bit of everything!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I was out at 9 and back by 10.30. Temps were over 30 by that time.....so it was a good call to get an early start!

First, here's a couple of little clips of me wobbling about on my Gay Moped!

Though I'm not sure how a 100bhp+ bike would be of any use in an environment like this......but what do I know?

I stopped wobbling long enough to take a couple of pics!

Not sure how they're totally ruined by the presence of a top box......but what do I know?

The reality is that given the environment, and the type of riding that I do, this bike is a perfect fit.

It's not great at doing anything........but it's great at doing a bit of everything!

Sounds like you are over compensating. Definitely gay.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

That top box ruined those photos it's like a black hole gobbling up all the scenery especially the last one  

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That top box ruined those photos it's like a black hole gobbling up all the scenery especially the last one  

And it’s totally gay.

• Haha 2

On 28/07/2023 at 20:02, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

she looks nice and groovy

• Like 1