Your Day Today!

XTreme

11 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm going to Neath to vivsit a mate this morning.  While I'm there would you like me to get you anything @XTreme

A daffodil, leek , a lump of coal, a jar of sentimentality  ?

Some hair dye?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

I'm going to Neath to vivsit a mate this morning.  While I'm there would you like me to get you anything @XTreme

A daffodil, leek , a lump of coal, a jar of sentimentality  ?

I like Neath......worked there for 3 years 1974-77.

Neath girls really go for Swansea boys cos we're a bit slicker than the dumbass blokes there.

Thankfully wife number one never got wind of any of it! :classic_cool:

• Haha 1

Just got the bike fuelled and washed......first time since mid June! Took €7 to fill it to the brim.

20230804_103720-min.jpg.c057b81e9813535b5feffdf5b3752a35.jpg

Just got to wait to wait for this wall of heat to lift now! Fat chance of that according to the forecast though.

What you say @Skippy?

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just got the bike fuelled and washed......first time since mid June! Took €7 to fill it to the brim.

20230804_103720-min.jpg.c057b81e9813535b5feffdf5b3752a35.jpg

Just got to wait to wait for this wall of heat to lift now! Fat chance of that according to the forecast though.

What you say @Skippy?

I thought next week was supposed to be a bit cooler (low thirties) but having checked the weather forecast it seems not. Still going to be as hot as hell so I doubt I’ll be venturing out on the Fazer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I thought next week was supposed to be a bit cooler (low thirties) but having checked the weather forecast it seems not. Still going to be as hot as hell so I doubt I’ll be venturing out on the Fazer.

I was hoping we'd get a break but no bloody chance!

• Haha 1

Dipped out of helping the boys do the decorating today as they started bickering hard over where to put an armchair and totally pissed me off.

So I’m going to pick up the Himalayan and go for a spin before tomorrow’s atrocious weather arrives and drop off a birthday prezzie for a friend who’s 80 today. 

IMG_1679.thumb.jpeg.6de04983b82bbee73498d2af1b7e00a4.jpeg

• Like 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

I was hoping we'd get a break but no bloody chance!

You live in Spain … what was you expecting , polar bears and penguins in the summer

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Six30 said:

You live in Spain … what was you expecting , polar bears and penguins in the summer

Not every Summer is wall to wall heat.......there's been a few that were milder.

But in recent years they've got a lot hotter.......and so have most of the Southern European countries.

29 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Not every Summer is wall to wall heat.......there's been a few that were milder.

But in recent years they've got a lot hotter.......and so have most of the Southern European countries.

past month here its been shite..rain rain rain

Car wouldn't start......like it did about 6 weeks ago.

Then after a few hours it started fine, but Jesus the mechanic needs to check it in it's "not starting" state. That won't happen today cos they don't work Saturday.

So I had to take the wife to the horses on the bike.....

508a-min.jpg.1bf96611b6ec4335b19e17b4300c81d3.jpg

I'm sure you'll be interested to know that the bike is obviously so boring that she fell asleep on the way home!

Which has never happened on any other bike over the last 40 years! There we go......something else for you sad losers to troll with.

The things I do to keep this board moving!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Car wouldn't start......like it did about 6 weeks ago.

Then after a few hours it started fine, but Jesus the mechanic needs to check it in it's "not starting" state. That won't happen today cos they don't work Saturday.

So I had to take the wife to the horses on the bike.....

508a-min.jpg.1bf96611b6ec4335b19e17b4300c81d3.jpg

I'm sure you'll be interested to know that the bike is obviously so boring that she fell asleep on the way home!

Which has never happened on any other bike over the last 40 years! There we go......something else for you sad losers to troll with.

The things I do to keep this board moving!

You drugged her, how else is she going to sleep through motorcycling Tourette’s.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You drugged her, how else is she going to sleep through motorcycling Tourette’s.

If she's on the bike I ride like I'm doing a test!

I have to because of the problems with her hips and back.

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Which era’s test the one they do now or the old one where you rode around the block and the examiner stood on the side of the road waiting for you to return? 😆 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Which era’s test the one they do now or the old one where you rode around the block and the examiner stood on the side of the road waiting for you to return? 😆 

The only one I ever did.....back in 1971! On a Vespa SS180. 

And now the car has decided to start again!

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The only one I ever did.....back in 1971! On a Vespa SS180. 

And now the car has decided to start again!

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Is it an option to lend the car for the mechanic to use for a few days doing his daily thing and hope it happens with him?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Is it an option to lend the car for the mechanic to use for a few days doing his daily thing and hope it happens with him?

But with intermittent faults they never seem to happen at the requisite times, it will behave itself with the mechanic then as soon as old man rivers gets it back it will start again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

A test..... lies!!

You got your licence from Tony the tiger 

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No point......it was about 6 weeks ago that it happened last!