Your Day Today!

XTreme

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

I just checked it out.....it's a cowboy thing.

Can't get into stuff like that.

Have a look at The Circle on Netflix.  I watched it last night.   I thought it was really good accurate and scary prediction/observation of the social media society/hellscape that is developing before our eyes.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Saul said:

Have a look at The Circle on Netflix.  I watched it last night.   I thought it was really good accurate and scary prediction/observation of the social media society/hellscape that is developing before our eyes.  

I'll check that out!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

Like conspiracy theories coming true then.

• Haha 1

Yesterday I drove back from Oxford to Auxerre. Today I am mostly recuperating from 5 days in the UK. ( is it me or have the roads all gone to shit rcently? )

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MooN said:

( is it me or have the roads all gone to shit rcently? )

Been happening for years now (despite the huuuuuuuuuuuge amounts of road tax we pay), which is why I wouldn't have any bike with cast or mag wheels, they'd be fecked in no time :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MooN said:

Yesterday I drove back from Oxford to Auxerre. Today I am mostly recuperating from 5 days in the UK. ( is it me or have the roads all gone to shit rcently? )

We came back from the south on Tuesday and I have to agree even compared to the roads up this neck of the woods the roads around stortford and the surrounding areas are way below what they are up here 

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Where's Fred ?  he hasn't posted much lately.  Is there a photoshop conference on that we don't know about ?

we got a flounce ...

tenor.gif?itemid=5501976

• Haha 2

Took @Sofia’s bike for a post wash bimble yesterday. 

CADD83BE-D12E-486A-AE26-8E747957C276.thumb.jpeg.7ebfd7cd42943d2b4e1e7fd716367ae7.jpeg

9F7B085F-8633-4EAB-BBFB-0C2D6E3AF6BE.thumb.jpeg.21cf1dec5ee3ae5c6c11a046522ba778.jpeg

80829E56-1903-4ED0-A59A-CA110EF76077.thumb.jpeg.83901e206a1c4c5756e57181d1dda041.jpeg

86E2D754-27BB-4CAD-95EA-9E31177461F0.thumb.jpeg.ace0ffe9bdf354632e122c08dcbc61b9.jpeg

It is a cool bike! And did me good after a very sad morning in which I helped with putting a big dog to sleep. He was a big 45kg Serra da Estrela shepherd, they’re shepherds but more dedicated to protecting lifestock from wolfs in the mountains than actually herding sheep. He was a fierce dog and an absolute killer of a guard dog, he looked like a wild thing yet had the most amazing relationship with his human. Having visited their farm a few times he never even pretended to like me and was the reason I never got out of the car without checking for him. He also gave you proper eye contact while growling instead of acting cowardly. He died a proper dog, almost completely paralized but still giving me a serious growl in the distance, only distracted by his owner lovingly giving him steak pieces. I appreciated his spirit, that he kept to the last second.

• Like 8
  • Sad 4

32 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Feel too bad with this flu to get out on the bike so I'm getting on with work, then we've got the kids this afternoon.

Hopefully its not the new covid variant 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Hopefully its not the new covid variant 

I did a test a few days ago and it was negative, but the Chemist told me that the new variant can show up as negative.

• Like 1