The New Regime!

XTreme

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

That's abit gay, do they unzip and zip up their flies before and after a piss, bet they give it more than 3 shakes too 

I'm not familiar with the Nepalese fly area but as finding a flushing toilet is a rarity you don't hang about in Nepalese toilets, they smell like hell on earth. 

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

In Nepal the men will walk along holding hands as well just cos they're friends. Lovely. 

They do that in Morocco too, as well as go sit by the ocean on sunsets, holding hands.

I t is refreshing to see boys not self conscious about putting their arms over their firends’ shoulders just because they’re friends, though. Seeing it in context doesn’t seem weird at all.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

They do that in Morocco too, as well as go sit by the ocean on sunsets, holding hands.

I t is refreshing to see boys not self conscious about putting their arms over their firends’ shoulders just because they’re friends, though. Seeing it in context doesn’t seem weird at all.

Don't know but that sounds like pretty gay stuff to me.. Holding hands on the beach... If you gay it's fine... But straight men? 

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Don't know but that sounds like pretty gay stuff to me.. Holding hands on the beach... If you gay it's fine... But straight men? 

This is one of the few occasions when I have to agree with Marcel.

If you're gay then carry on....but under what circumstances would a straight guy want to hold hands with another man?

1 minute ago, Marcel said:

Who smelled it, dealt it! 

A lot of other things bother me more in that country than the desert Berber men culture. It’s always nice to see different people at ease with themselves and that shocking you.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

If you're gay then carry on....but under what circumstances would a straight guy want to hold hands with another man?

No circumstances for you and me, but it’s a different culture altogether.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No circumstances for you and me, but it’s a different culture altogether.

I've seen on tv.. Don't know wich culture or places... That men greet each other by kissing... To me that was a shocker... 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Very common in Nigeria, when I was working out there one of my Nigerian colleagues did it a lot, the first time he held my hand it freaked me the fuck out but given his position as CEO of the parent company it was seen as a massive compliment and all his staff instantly started treating me as a VIP. Once I learned what it was about and he wasn’t going to tongue my ear it I became more comfortable with it as an act of genuine friendship but it always felt weird. Very often his wife and kids would be walking behind us. Different cultures.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Very common in Nigeria, when I was working out there one of my Nigerian colleagues did it a lot, the first time he held my hand it freaked me the fuck out but given his position as CEO of the parent company it was seen as a massive compliment and all his staff instantly started treating me as a VIP. Once I learned what it was about and he wasn’t going to tongue my ear it I became more comfortable with it as an act of genuine friendship but it always felt weird. Very often his wife and kids would be walking behind us. Different cultures.

Jake Gyllenhaal Love GIF

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They're just not straight jacketed into a narrow definition of manliness like we are. 

A bit of warmth with your fellow man. Whats not to like.

On one side, I agree with you.

on the other hand, what happens in the desert… is usually not spoken of

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They're just not straight jacketed into a narrow definition of manliness like we are. 

A bit of warmth with your fellow man. Whats not to like.

Walking Glancing GIF

• Haha 3

it used to be absolutely normal for men to go arm in arm of holding hands, but then there was a huge public trial of Oscar Wilde in 1895 for gross indecency and sentenced to 2 years hard labour. That alterered the public perception of any kind of open display of affection between men and is probably the reason for the english being such prudes today when it comes to sexuality or even nakedness in public. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Glad you cleared that up as I thought it was In Car Entertainment:classic_blink:

I had to look it up the first time I saw ICE and that led me off on one about why you needed to specify internal, what external combustion engine would be and the vagaries of engine efficiency. 

Had a good couple of hours geeking out in that 😂

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MooN said:

it used to be absolutely normal for men to go arm in arm of holding hands, but then there was a huge public trial of Oscar Wilde in 1895 for gross indecency and sentenced to 2 years hard labour. That alterered the public perception of any kind of open display of affection between men and is probably the reason for the english being such prudes today when it comes to sexuality or even nakedness in public. 

I did not know that. I always attributed the inflexible uptight prudish attitudes of today to the Victorian era. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, XTreme said:

As you know.....I've always posted as a Member, not an Admin.

So from my POV now I don't need to put my Admin hat on to deal with anything on the board itself.

Jimmy Fallon Yes GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

So now you’re going to be a bugger cunt than before? Just wondering if that’s possible? 😝

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

I wish you’d mentioned that before 😳

• Haha 3