The weekend begins tomorrow

boboneleg

Well for me it does anyway.  I'm heading down to helmet city in Cheddar for some of their chocolate then call in on work on the way back as we have a film crew in and my boss wants me to help keep them in line.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Well for me it does anyway.  I'm heading down to helmet city in Cheddar for some of their chocolate then call in on work on the way back as we have a film crew in and my boss wants me to help keep them in line.

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

you meeting some Harley riders at this Helmet city place

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Good old Cheddar eh? I lived in Weston super Mare for a few years so it was always a favourite run for me.

• Like 3

My weekend definitely doesn’t begin tomorrow, got a shit list of jobs that will take more than all day. Bottom of that shit list is taking my Pops to his knee appointment in the centre of Bristol at 4.30pm.. on a Friday for fecks sake who goes into Bristol city centre friday rush hour.

scream diary room GIF by Big Brother UK

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Good old Cheddar eh? I lived in Weston super Mare for a few years so it was always a favourite run for me.

On the subject of cheddar, where’s Six?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was hoping to go to a rally in Cirencester but I have no MOT on the bike and keep forgetting to book it in hopefully I'll remember tomorrow and there will be space.

Have to wait over a week for an MOT appt down here.

• Sad 1

45 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I was hoping to go to a rally in Cirencester but I have no MOT on the bike and keep forgetting to book it in hopefully I'll remember tomorrow and there will be space.

Is that the Ogri Rally @Sir Fallsalot  ?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Chocolate helmets, bit messy this time of year.

Last bit of my walk today then heading back to the daughters on the bus.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

32C forecast so I'll be out early......hopefully on both days.

And Saturday and Sunday afternoon we'll be taking the grandkids out!

Have you got permission from the PM 😬

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

It’s pissing down, I’m going to go tomorrow morning instead. I’m not riding three hours in the rain.

I hear ya buck... Real bikers don't ride in the rain.... After all we don't ride gayass Hondas...

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Have to wait over a week for an MOT appt down here.

You need a better MOT station i remembered to phone at 12 today, drove home from Chester got the bike to the MOT station at 4:30  all done for another year 😉

• Like 1