A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

Had a spin over to a dealers on the outskirts of Cartagena this morning via a mateā€™s garage/man-cave.

For all you anti-Chinkyites I thought Iā€™d take a photo of the new Benelli TRK702Xā€¦ā€¦.nice bit of kit and much better value than the CB500X.

IMG_3622.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

On 28/09/2023 at 16:47, XTreme said:

See how much value it has in 3 years time!Ā :classic_laugh:

Itā€™s not about resale value. Itā€™s about what you get for your money at point-of-purchase and the Bonelli is far better value than the Honda. Now I agree, secondhand resale value is a different matter, but Iā€™ve never bought a bike with resale value in mind.

I bet you have šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha 2

Just now, Skippy said:

Itā€™s not about resale value. Itā€™s about what you get for your money at point-of-purchase and the Bonelli is far better value and the Honda. Now I agree, secondhand resale value is a different matter, but Iā€™ve never bought a bike with resale value in mind.

Itā€™s not about resale value. Itā€™s about what you get for your money at point-of-purchase and the Bonelli is far better value and the Honda. Now I agree, secondhand resale value is a different matter, but Iā€™ve never bought a bike with resale value in mind.

Ā 

Ā 

I bet you have šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Just get another Enfield!Ā It may be crap but at least you already know how crap it's going to be!

The Benelli is unknown crap!

54 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Just get another Enfield!Ā It may be crap but at least you already know how crap it's going to be!

The Benelli is unknown crap!

Only unknown to the small minded šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ā€¦ now the new 450 twin Himalayan is due out towards the end of 2024 so you never know šŸ˜šŸ‘

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Is it a Benelli or a Bonelli. I'm confused.
I think it looks pretty good other than being a little slab sided but I'm still yet to see anything last coming out of China.

Benelli or as Pete thinks, itā€™s a Ben-Ting-Tong šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha 6