A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

12 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How's he doing Pedro?

He’s better after breaking his leg, only drove him today because yesterday he curbed a wheel in his car and it had to urgently be fixed as he couldn’t live with it. He’s not acting less like a twat since getting sick, which I suppose is a good thing?

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 28/09/2023 at 18:14, Skippy said:

It’s not about resale value. It’s about what you get for your money at point-of-purchase and the Bonelli is far better value than the Honda. Now I agree, secondhand resale value is a different matter, but I’ve never bought a bike with resale value in mind.

I bet you have 🤣🤣🤣🤣

cheap enough to buy a used one to ride to spain ?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

cheap enough to buy a used one to ride to spain ?

You hope to get money for it over there or kick it to a ditch and fly back?

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

You hope to get money for it over there or kick it to a ditch and fly back?

that is exactly what i was thinking 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Six30 said:

that is exactly what i was thinking 😂

Take the plates off, ride into an airport and just throw someone the keys and say "it's yours", it's very hollywood!

• Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Take the plates off, ride into an airport and just throw someone the keys and say "it's yours", it's very hollywood!

Or just set light to it outside @XTreme house , then get him to give me a lift to airport .

• Haha 5

Perfect sunny day today, 300km in summer jacket and tshirt underneath, not too hot not too cold. Phone was going off with emails and a few calls so stopped to sort all that while having an espresso.

4FA800F5-0441-4DA6-88E7-CBBEF57234CA.thumb.jpeg.d2de225a57cb3f423beaf16649ab3441.jpeg

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Perfect sunny day today, 300km in summer jacket and tshirt underneath, not too hot not too cold. Phone was going off with emails and a few calls so stopped to sort all that while having an espresso.

4FA800F5-0441-4DA6-88E7-CBBEF57234CA.thumb.jpeg.d2de225a57cb3f423beaf16649ab3441.jpeg

What mileage you up to now Pedro?

Recently found that one of my relatives was a pilot in the Second World War and he was training to fly Lancaster Bombers when he crashed on a training exercise in the north of England. He’s buried in a cemetery near to where I grew up so I went along yesterday to see it and pay my respects.

From the RAF records it looks like he made a common mistake as he pulled the flaps lever instead of under carriage  lever which caused the crash. The whole crew died when the plane crashed near Doncaster at Kilham Farm. The records imply that one died instantaneously but the rest, including my relative, died the next day.

What a waste. Seven lives gone by a simple error of judgement.

IMG_3638.jpeg

IMG_3637.jpeg

IMG_3636.jpeg

IMG_3646.jpeg

IMG_3647.jpeg

• Like 8

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Wow, only 22 years old as well 😔

Probably many that were even younger Bob, can’t imagine the current crop of youngsters having the same resolve and sense of duty. Times change I guess.

• Like 6

Stopped for a snack, it is lovely and warm, but the sea looks like it’s bringing weather in, all over the coast there are thousands of seagulls sitting on the sand looking at it.

B54E0847-7853-42C2-A229-D06578967D04.thumb.jpeg.840bf7b82ffb439409a8e5ccbc7bf744.jpeg

1813D379-1076-41F4-AB7A-B15EB8A8C7BF.thumb.jpeg.c0f55b4b57e83b787541c980c970836c.jpeg

• Like 6