A photo you took today.................

boboneleg

12 hours ago, Six30 said:

how hot are they ?

Don’t know, never had any. Hopefully not much, enough for a good flavour for a basic garlic and chilly pasta without me regretting life afterwards.

• Like 2

Here's a small gallery for you.

Pepe in orange, my unwatered grapevine (it's right at the back door and the sugar attracts flies) my new cat Adolf who just moved in one day, kind of a furry blitzkreig and one of my rose bushes.

DSC_0021.JPG

DSC_0022.JPG

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0026.JPG

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Six30 said:

they are hanging over your side ... they are your grapes

They are about 1ft away from the fence on their side....looks like they will get them before the kids do.

25 minutes ago, busabeast said:

They look like wine making grapes.... not the usual eating kind

I have no idea Rich, I may ask them when they return from their hols.

Quite possibly the most irritating photo/post a person could ever make but I did it so here it is 😬

Won’t be back in Spanner til December, so for ease am leaving it set up ready for everyone to walk through the door Crimbo time. 
That’s right folks it’s a feckin Christmas tree in October 😂 

Albeit a tacky pop up Christmas tree but it’s better than nothing. Feel the pain, Christmas is round the corner rahahaa 

image.thumb.jpeg.e61f71111c4ad8561fe1d362c52028a4.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Quite possibly the most irritating photo/post a person could ever make but I did it so here it is 😬

Won’t be back in Spanner til December, so for ease am leaving it set up ready for everyone to walk through the door Crimbo time. 
That’s right folks it’s a feckin Christmas tree in October 😂 

Albeit a tacky pop up Christmas tree but it’s better than nothing. Feel the pain, Christmas is round the corner rahahaa 

image.thumb.jpeg.e61f71111c4ad8561fe1d362c52028a4.jpeg

Football Booking GIF by ElevenSportsBE

• Haha 4

Last of the "Pete Approved" weather as the temps are dropping to freezing levels....so, last chance to catch some of the season appropriate colors along the Minam riverKwikDump016.thumb.jpg.7fbb3ef24540a0a6bde95dca1c557579.jpg

• Like 6

13 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Last of the "Pete Approved" weather as the temps are dropping to freezing levels....so, last chance to catch some of the season appropriate colors along the Minam riverKwikDump016.thumb.jpg.7fbb3ef24540a0a6bde95dca1c557579.jpg

That weather's fine by me!