Last Weekend in January!

XTreme

And it looks like the weather is picking up at last!

784169097_Screenshot2022-01-28101540.jpg.5674bfb747c237200ee42f0fb6b61655.jpg

I haven't got any work on at the moment......but that situation has a habit of changing at the last moment.

What you lot got planned?

• Like 3

Bezzies birthday party last night, head really hurts now. Have to finish utility flooring today cos no-one can use the washing machine til its done. This maybe the last time I do the flooring myself cos as gratifying as cheap n neat is grovelling around the under worktops and machinery is boring as hell! Heyho the beef bourguignon currently blipping away will make up for the pain later πŸ‘ hmm maybe a cheese cobbler to go with πŸ€”Β 

If one of you doesnt mess with the words cheese cobbler Ill be disappointed πŸ˜†Β 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

May wash and clean the car, or may not, not much enthusiasm at the moment.

Charge the scoots battery up, in preparation for (hopefully) a little ride out tomorrow.

Outlaws calling in this afternoon,Β  I have hidden the HobnobsΒ  and Jaffa cakes, they can make do with Bourbon biscuits and Custard Creams.

• Haha 4

I'll be watching TV, sitting around, and cooking the occasional dinner. That it all, I'll be looking at the wonderful riding weather through the window. After sunday I am no longer on confinement, so that's cool.

Feeling ok-ish now, though, but tired as fuck.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Just now, Pedro said:

I'll be watching TV, sitting around, and cooking the occasional dinner. That it all, I'll be looking at the wonderful riding weather through the window. After sunday I am no longer on confinement, so that's cool.

Feeling ok-ish now, though, but tired as fuck.

How is Sofia?

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So apart from @TymΒ getting 20 inches, @CliveΒ is hiding his biscuits,Β and @SlowlycatchymonkeyΒ is doing some gobbling, nobody's doing fuck all them?

Kelly Monaco Panic Attack GIF by General Hospital

Outlaws have gone (early) home......they seemed to be dissatisfied with the Custard creams.

Β 

• Haha 4

I am getting a new washing machine delivered tomorrow, I'm in Facebook jail for my sarcasm and this morning I saw a squirrel carrying a light sabre, pretty normal weekend.

547362_365461.jpg.acf0fe7791beefca8a4dd533b190f62d.jpg

• Haha 8

8 hours ago, Clive said:

May wash and clean the car, or may not, not much enthusiasm at the moment.

Charge the scoots battery up, in preparation for (hopefully) a little ride out tomorrow.

Outlaws calling in this afternoon,Β  I have hidden the HobnobsΒ  and Jaffa cakes, they can make do with Bourbon biscuits and Custard Creams.

what about the jammy dodgers ?

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, skyrider said:

what about the jammy dodgers ?

I don't like em.........granddaughter asks me why I buy Custard creams......my answer...cos you don't like em. πŸ˜€

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Buckster said:

I am getting a new washing machine delivered tomorrow, I'm in Facebook jail for my sarcasm and this morning I saw a squirrel carrying a light sabre, pretty normal weekend.

547362_365461.jpg.acf0fe7791beefca8a4dd533b190f62d.jpg

Did you call someone a cunt perchanceΒ Β  ?

Β 

flipping-off-flip-off-teich.gif.3334be18f56e8c262e80db31fa86a9e9.gif

• Haha 4

Pug head gasket finished and back with the owner.
Been into work today so a clutch, cam belt, front coil spring, 2 bottom ball joints and a ball joint boot replaced. Have I mentioned I fu**in hate cars. I haven't forgotten why I walked out of full time work.

Off to the Isle of White tomorrow to see daughter, in the friggin car.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Jeezus. Ive had a hangover ALL fecking day. This drinking malarkey is so much harder than it used to be.

The floorings still not done, the washing machine still cant be used, no cheese gobbling happened, Ive not even had the energy to watch crap on the internet, but mysteriously Ive managed to string a sentence together to post on here, see how I prioritise you.Β 

• Haha 5

3 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Jeezus. Ive had a hangover ALL fecking day. This drinking malarkey is so much harder than it used to be.

The floorings still not done, the washing machine still cant be used, no cheese gobbling happened, Ive not even had the energy to watch crap on the internet, but mysteriously Ive managed to string a sentence together to post on here, see how I prioritise you.Β 

So you're getting too old for drinking eh well that will teach you for trying to keep up with the kids, do you have a race bike fairing paint scheme to handΒ 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Pug head gasket finished and back with the owner.
Been into work today so a clutch, cam belt, front coil spring, 2 bottom ball joints and a ball joint boot replaced. Have I mentioned I fu**in hate cars. I haven't forgotten why I walked out of full time work.

Off to the Isle of White tomorrow to see daughter, in the friggin car.

If it's like my daughters 207, it will still sound crap over bumpy roads

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I have to get up earlier than i normally do to go to work on my fecking day off tomorrow to drop the wife and boy off in Cardiff to catch a bus to Hammersmith. Their going to watch Saxon they are tickets he got for his sixteenth birthday 2 years ago but the concert had been cancelled numerous times because of covid. When i get home i think i shall brave the weather and get out on the bike for some filthy actionΒ πŸ˜‰

• Like 7

Had to go to the regional council offices in Carcassonne today for an appointment to change our addresses on our Residency permits. An hours drive each way, for an appointment that took 5 minutes. At least the guy doing it was pretty cheerful,Β  and that's another thing ticked off the list.

May go to the Triumph dealer in Montpellier tomorrow and see what they've got in the showroom.  😎🏍

• Like 6