You know how sick this world is.

Tym

On 24/10/2021 at 21:23, boboneleg said:

The point here Tym is that your average Brit doesn't want to know about guns.  After all, if there hadn't been a gun in this incident, no one would be dead 🤔

Guns are designed for one primary purpose, to kill people. Why is it a surprise when people get killed around guns?

• Like 3

On 24/10/2021 at 10:57, Tym said:

I passed my first NRA safety course when i was 5 years old. Considering who her father was she shouldnt be an issue... whats the odd that live round was in the firearm on purpose.

I want a sit down with Alec and a Fed named Bill. Did he want that girl dead? Did he have a reason to want her dead....

:wave:

I heard she had video proof of him on epsteins island doing awful things 🤷‍♀️ who knows though. They are a weird narcissistic bunch imo.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

Guns are designed for one primary purpose, to kill people. Why is it a surprise when people get killed around guns?

Actually firearms are designed to shoot projectiles, some ment not to kill humans, so within half a sentence, your first debate point was decimated by fact. 🤓 Ouch.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, gymwitch said:

I heard she had video proof of him on epsteins island doing awful things 🤷‍♀️ who knows though. They are a weird narcissistic bunch imo.

Id want a chat with the union people too, one might have thrown in a live round in the pile of blanks on purpose when leaving to make a point.

They called it fragging in the .mil  💣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, gymwitch said:

Interesting to see if something comes to light on that!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, gymwitch said:

I love a good conspiracy.

• Like 3

Just stopped by the local hardware store to get some bolts. they have a weapon clearing station near the front (next to the candy, of course). They practice better weapon safety than our boy Alec does....

gun check station .jpg

• Like 2

I know almost nothing about guns, and if I was an actor on a film set and was handed a handgun by a qualified professional armourer and told it was safe, I would probably take their word for it.  I dunno how much Baldwin knows about guns.  Can you tell a blank from a live round without unloading the gun? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, MooN said:

Can you tell a blank from a live round without unloading the gun? 

Yes, if you shoot it at someone and they die it was probably a live round. 😂😂😂

• Haha 5

On 26/10/2021 at 13:52, XTreme said:

Interesting to see if something comes to light on that!

Also heard that the woman he shot was making a documentary about paedophiles in hollywood...... 🤔

• Like 2