You know how sick this world is.

Tym

The way it looks he's going down for this...blatent disregarde for firearm safety. Gods justice, this cunt made his name touting gun control. Hollyweird freaks, and people watch them, none have any life and the one they got shoulfd be taken from them.

You hand me a "firearm" and i;ll know wether its hot or cold. Thats not something you are told, its something you check for, first. Plus, the crew walked off the set that morning, because? Firearms safety issues...

• Like 1

Well, after hearing that cunts voice for one second i shut it off, who the fuck is he and why the fuck did you even bother to link such a dick fucking head in the first place?

I don't get why all other countries have such a strong opinion on the US gun policy.

Now Americans, I can see why they might have a strong opinion one way or the other, but why does every other country have people who have a strong opinion on what another country does regarding their internal gun control and criticize the US for it?

Edit: Is that a leather shirt? :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

Because pointing out the perceived flaws of other countries is a national pastime whatever country you’re in, an exercise in self preening superiority. Plus child massacre upsets people wherever it happens. 

Sorry Tym @Mawsleys post made me laugh a lot, maybe give it more than a second 😂

4 hours ago, Tym said:

You hand me a "firearm" and i;ll know wether its hot or cold. 

No shit - what's the first thing you do when handling a weapon; ya check the freakin' tube for a round and then ya sure as shit don't point it anyone and pull the trigger. The shooter in this case fucked up.

• Like 2

I passed my first NRA safety course when i was 5 years old. Considering who her father was she shouldnt be an issue... whats the odd that live round was in the firearm on purpose.

I want a sit down with Alec and a Fed named Bill. Did he want that girl dead? Did he have a reason to want her dead....

:wave:

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Why have real ammunition anywhere near a set? Wouldn’t it be easier if the real stuff never made it in?

Not the first time either.....makes me think back to Jon Erik Hexum and Brandon Lee!

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

Why have real ammunition anywhere near a set? Wouldn’t it be easier if the real stuff never made it in?

My best guess is people were target shooting with the guns too, butt, a blank and a live round do not look alike, there is that to.

Also, the level of stupid in hollyweird about firearms is worse then what Brits know about guns. 

Fuckup in 3 two, fish n chips.

🤓

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Tym said:

My best guess is people were target shooting with the guns too, butt, a blank and a live round do not look alike, there is that to.

Also, the level of stupid in hollyweird about firearms is worse then what Brits know about guns. 

Fuckup in 3 two, fish n chips.

🤓

heeeeeeeyyy,

ok. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The point here Tym is that your average Brit doesn't want to know about guns.  After all, if there hadn't been a gun in this incident, no one would be dead 🤔

Medical mistakes killed over 200,000 Americans in 2019. 😃

• Sad 1

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

The point here Tym is that your average Brit doesn't want to know about guns.  After all, if there hadn't been a gun in this incident, no one would be dead 🤔

Dangerous logic if you apply it to motorcycles.

• Thanks 1

Communism has done pretty well over the last 100 or so years, just saying. Between politics and modern medicine being shot seems like easy street. 😃

• Like 1
  • Haha 3