Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

8 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

As far as I'm aware its just face coverings when shopping again not that too many people take much heed of it, I think yet another lockdown is on its way soon 

They won't let you in the shops without a mask here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Richzx6r said:

As far as I'm aware its just face coverings when shopping again not that too many people take much heed of it, I think yet another lockdown is on its way soon 

now that's something to look forward's to again 😒

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

Apparently Bozo has brought restrictions back in the UK?

Working from home again is what I have just read. Oddly enough the high ups at my place had declared that from 4th Jan everyone had to return to the office. My boss said at out meeting last week he was more than happy to carry on wfh with occasional site visits as we were getting through more stuff than in the old days when everyone came in all week.

Just booked my booster (I think). The blurb on the confirmation email said a 3rd dose would be refused without a doctor's letter confirming a person is at high risk. I ticked a box to say I was not at high risk as I was booking it? Oh well, I'll find out on the 21st, it's a morning outing to my local town anyway.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yes, he’s restricted himself to one party per day 🤪

None of my business really..........but do you think it's wise that a guy who doesn't know when 50 people are having a party in his house has access to nuclear codes?

Britains Got Talent No GIF by Got Talent Global

• Haha 4

10 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Working from home again is what I have just read. Oddly enough the high ups at my place had declared that from 4th Jan everyone had to return to the office. My boss said at out meeting last week he was more than happy to carry on wfh with occasional site visits as we were getting through more stuff than in the old days when everyone came in all week!

Mandy is working from home 2 of her 4 days per week. Her first working from home day was yesterday and she said that she got shedloads more done than if she'd been in the office. Also, having Teams meetings without all the background noise was better too.

We've had to wear masks in shops and indoor places since last year, but now we need to wear them outside in towns and other busy areas. 

Got my booster booked for Saturday. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, XTreme said:

None of my business really..........but do you think it's wise that a guy who doesn't know when 50 people are having a party in his house has access to nuclear codes?

frightening

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

I could be your business especially as he has a couple aimed directly at your house.🤣🤣

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

I've seen loads of people on Facebook saying that they'll ignore any rules this year if any are imposed because of this. Unfortunately it won't be him stuck in the back of an ambulance outside A&E because they're swamped and got no beds! I saw a plea from an ICU nurse earlier pleading with people to be sensible. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I think you lot are the ones in his sights......

Ez3zJ87XsAAC_rB.jpg.2b05d026d6279800d9c1f06c4ce6c65e.jpg

Ner we are fine had covid and three jabs, even a nuclear explosion won’t affect us now we’re solid.🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Tango said:

I've seen loads of people on Facebook saying that they'll ignore any rules this year if any are imposed because of this. Unfortunately it won't be him stuck in the back of an ambulance outside A&E because they're swamped and got no beds! I saw a plea from an ICU nurse earlier pleading with people to be sensible. 

They are swamped with people who are unvaccinated… why should we be locked down or restricted cause they won’t have a jab … twats

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

They are swamped with people who are unvaccinated… why should we be locked down or restricted cause they won’t have a jab … twats

Not everyone unvaccinated has refused the vaccine. My youngest sister is still waiting for her consultant to give her the go-ahead to get it done. She's had Covid-19 anyway, caught it off her eldest son and his girlfriend.  Fortunately she wasn't too bad with it.

However, my mum refuses to have it. She's had her head filled with my elder sister's conspiracy crap and obviously my elder sister hasn't had it either. They've both been lucky so far, but it's a ticking time bomb!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Tango said:

Not everyone unvaccinated has refused the vaccine. My youngest sister is still waiting for her consultant to give her the go-ahead to get it done. She's had Covid-19 anyway, caught it off her eldest son and his girlfriend.  Fortunately she wasn't too bad with it.

However, my mum refuses to have it. She's had her head filled with my elder sister's conspiracy crap and obviously my elder sister hasn't had it either. They've both been lucky so far, but it's a ticking time bomb!

Shit.....that's worrying!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Shit.....that's worrying!

I've given up arguing with them! My mum was "disappointed" when I told her that both my boys had been vaccinated, but my eldest has Crohns and gets put on steroids pretty regularly, so he's in the high risk group.

• Like 2

Just now, Tango said:

I've given up arguing with them! My mum was "disappointed" when I told her that both my boys had been vaccinated, but my eldest has Crohns and gets put on steroids pretty regularly, so he's in the high risk group.

Has anybody else in the family tried to get her to see sense?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, yen_powell said:

Working from home again is what I have just read. Oddly enough the high ups at my place had declared that from 4th Jan everyone had to return to the office. My boss said at out meeting last week he was more than happy to carry on wfh with occasional site visits as we were getting through more stuff than in the old days when everyone came in all week.

Just booked my booster (I think). The blurb on the confirmation email said a 3rd dose would be refused without a doctor's letter confirming a person is at high risk. I ticked a box to say I was not at high risk as I was booking it? Oh well, I'll find out on the 21st, it's a morning outing to my local town anyway.

They’ve not updated the system, thats old info, youll get jabbed 👍 You’ll likely also get two invites because theres more than one IT system and the info is being entered manually (at a snails pace) from sheets hastily written at the centres in that speedy tech proof format… BIRO 😂 

• Haha 2