Covid! What are you allowed to do?

XTreme

On 15/08/2021 at 15:36, Sir Fallsalot said:

Hoping to Bob got the bike MOT'd yesterday ready for it. If its pouring down i'll just take the marmite wagon and sleep in that. Its a good weekend if you like that sort of thing

should be more waterproof than a tent

15 hours ago, Tym said:

I got a great idea, put Biden in charge....

:rofl:

image.png.2af805bccc701ce2a58580ea6cf92789.png

• Haha 3

8 hours ago, Swagman said:

Wasn’t it anti vac passports they were groaning about.

Fuck knows Keith.......and why they keep storming the media outlets I have no idea.

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

Fuck knows Keith.......and why they keep storming the media outlets I have no idea.

If they was to shoot them all dead that’ll be less unvaccinated people to spread it.👍👍

• Haha 2

Back down to 16 in the town!

However, the fifth wave of coronavirus in Spain registered it's highest daily fatality rate so far yesterday with 201 deaths.

I'd like to know how many of these were fully vaccinated though.....but they're not giving that info out.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

However, the fifth wave of coronavirus in Spain registered it's highest daily fatality rate so far yesterday with 201 deaths.

I'd like to know how many of these were fully vaccinated though.....but they're not giving that info out.

From the stats here, it looks like unvaccinated are around 10 times more at risk of ending up in ICU than vaccinated. Likewise here, the number of deaths divided into vaccinated or not are not published.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tango said:

From the stats here, it looks like unvaccinated are around 10 times more at risk of ending up in ICU than vaccinated. Likewise here, the number of deaths divided into vaccinated or not are not published.

I saw an article this morning about how many of the Chinese shops are closing down here due to the ramifications of Covid!

El Pais

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

@bonio looks like it’s heating up, Van-Tam’s not happy!

“England’s deputy chief medical officer asked ministers to withhold all UK clinical trial data from the EU if European countries continued to deny entry to British vaccine trial volunteers, the Observer can reveal.

Jonathan Van-Tam made the extraordinary proposal after months of uncertainty for the 19,000 volunteers who are effectively unable to travel to Europe to see family, work or go on holiday because they took part in trials of Novavax and Valneva.”

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2021/sep/18/ministers-told-bar-eu-uk-trial-data-vaccines-row-england-deputy-chief-medical-guinea-pigs?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other

• Like 2

On 25/08/2021 at 10:33, XTreme said:

i dont believe the figures ... theres a difference from dying with covid and dying from covid.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i dont believe the figures ... theres a difference from dying with covid and dying from covid.

I dunno.....I thought the criteria was that it was a Covid death if it had contributed to their demise.

• Like 1

My missus has just had a Pfizer booster jab because she had the Jansen (J&J) shot originally.  It's being offered to everyone that had the Jansen vaccine here. They're also rolling out boosters for "at risk" people and over 65's that have previously been double jabbed.