Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

3 hours ago, BusBoy said:

I suspect Drakeford is going to put Wales into full lockdown soon.

I think you're right mate and I also think England will be the same in a couple of weeks ?

• Like 1

I've been tier two-d apparently, along with most of Essex. I don't feel any different? Can I pop to Suffolk just up the road or will a rosy cheeked bobby jump out and arrest me? Only my crash bars have arrived at the shop and I has to go and get them.

• Like 4

In my town bars and pubs can serve people outside, some use their parking lots, its been great fun to ride by and be able to check out all the action while revving the snot out of a two stroke...LOL.

:rofl:

• Like 2

11 hours ago, yen_powell said:

I've been tier two-d apparently, along with most of Essex. I don't feel any different? Can I pop to Suffolk just up the road or will a rosy cheeked bobby jump out and arrest me? Only my crash bars have arrived at the shop and I has to go and get them.

Your underkaks have been socially distancing you for decades.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, BusBoy said:

?

As for Fred, he aint got a boat because he's too busy hugging trees. Bless. He can build up his carbon credits warming his garage ?

trees is just boats in kit form

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I do hope Fred's family is doing ok.

Tomorrow I'll be visiting two clients, one of them at 08:30 trying to push my way through this current work problem, trouble is these clients (almost all of mine) are in an area with 1000 new covid cases in the last couple of days. Not fun.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

I do hope Fred's family is doing ok.

Tomorrow I'll be visiting two clients, one of them at 08:30 trying to push my way through this current work problem, trouble is these clients (almost all of mine) are in an area with 1000 new covid cases in the last couple of days. Not fun.

Thanks @Pedro we are all recovered here now, Just in time for lockdown.

10 hours ago, XTreme said:

I'm seeing reports that everyone in Wales except critical workers must stay at home for two weeks from Friday 6pm!

And @Sir Fallsalot only just got let out! :classic_laugh:

Unfortunately me and the wife are classed as essential workers so it will be very little difference for us 

18 hours ago, BusBoy said:

So am I but I work from home anyways. What a bloody bore

I've been pretty much isolating anyway so shouldn't make much difference. I just need to buy 3,472 bog rolls and 6,231 Pot Noodles. Sorted.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Specs said:

I've been pretty much isolating anyway so shouldn't make much difference. I just need to buy 3,472 bog rolls and 6,231 Pot Noodles. Sorted.

I'll keep the BMW brand in focus while you're locked up Alan! :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BusBoy said:

Mark Drakeford's latest on covering up supermarket "non-essentials" has finally got me to go political. Dumbass makes Borris look enlightened. I'm all for measures to contain the pandemic but Drakeford seems to think this is an excuse to put the populace into Borstal. The insufferable fucking prick. In an election between him and Trump right now it saddens me to say, Trump all the way. There are levels of stupid one can suffer and levels of stupid one cannot.

Politics. Ban him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Specs said:

Politics. Ban him.

I've let it run because it was Covid related.......but if it escalates because of the other "individuals" he's cited then it'll be nuked!

word on the street is that france will be locking down again as soon as the school hols are over ( 2nd nov) if the current curfews arenot effective. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 minutes ago, MooN said:

word on the street is that france will be locking down again as soon as the school hols are over ( 2nd nov) if the current curfews arenot effective. 

I'm expecting similar here!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I just found out something good with this lockdown shit the price of copper is up, i had a good weigh in this morning ?

make it rain money GIF by yvngswag

Is that what they call 'a perk of the job'   :littleguy: