Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

Numbers seem to be going through the roof everywhere!

They've already locked down parts of Madrid cos it's now out of control there again. Just waiting to see when they're going to come out with something for us.

https://english.elpais.com/politics/2020-09-21/spanish-pm-meets-madrid-chief-over-covid-19-measures-warns-of-very-tough-weeks-ahead.html

I know @Sir Fallsalot has got some restrictions in place already.......and Bozo is going to give some big speech to the nation tomorrow! So there could be more areas to follow.

How about the rest of you.......you likely to get grounded again?

Cant say ive heard much.... most people seem to like wearing masks in stores..:littleguy:                                                                                                 g,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

• Like 1

Have to go to Cheltenham and Gloucester on Friday. Bike service and MOT. Have to use the dealer due to warranty. Giving me a loan bike to go to Gloucester. Hope that it's something interesting. Hope that the thought police don't stop me going through Newport on M4.

Friends have had to cancel a weekend in Aberystwyth due to Bridgend County going into partial lockdown. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Clive said:

Would not make fuck all difference to my average day....see no body.....don't go very far.

We don't have the social lives that we had in the 70's.

And I expect most of the people we hung about with are no longer here.

20 years ago I'd look on the Internet to try and find what old friends were up to.

Now I look to see if they're still alive. And a lot aren't.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Specs said:

Have to go to Cheltenham and Gloucester on Friday. Bike service and MOT. Have to use the dealer due to warranty. Giving me a loan bike to go to Gloucester. Hope that it's something interesting. Hope that the thought police don't stop me going through Newport on M4.

Friends have had to cancel a weekend in Aberystwyth due to Bridgend County going into partial lockdown. 

Is your bike 3 years old now Alan?

45 minutes ago, Clive said:

Guy from my youth?........had scooters and bikes.......suppose the usual (marriage/kids/mortgage) got in the way....never seen them again.

So when I go out it's just on my own ...

Going out to Asda is a occasion for me?

Merthyr in lockdown here as well now like Clive it doesn't affect my average day as i mostly eat sleep and work

• Like 1

We never had a real lockdown where I live (small coastal community in Canada), places were closed and less people were out, but we could always do as we pleased really.  Same today, a lot of people wear masks and you need to learn a new version of hop scotch at every store you go too.  I have never not been able to ride, so that's all that really matters to me. ?  Glad to live where I do!

• Like 5

Bozo has introduced some more restrictions there......it's not really clear to me though.

I can't figure out why closing the pub at 10 is going to keep people safer? Does the virus only transmit after 10? 

But you can still go back to your mate's house and carry on drinking......but no more than 6 of you. So the virus doesn't take effect at your mate's house then?

confused jimmy fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

• Like 1

On 22/09/2020 at 14:57, BusBoy said:

Maybe they think it's a STD and worried about the two o'clockers, but then you'd think they'd just fence off the wheelie bins.

I think that he has a hidden agenda. He hasn't found it yet.

58 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are you allowed to use the bike?

They are saying no unnecessary journeys but i cant see anywhere it restricts me other than leaving the borough so wont be doing much biking as there's not much to do on the bike in RCT

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

They are saying no unnecessary journeys but i cant see anywhere it restricts me other than leaving the borough so wont be doing much biking as there's not much to do on the bike in RCT

Snap.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I thought it was just me who has lost all track of what I can and can't do - I was delighted to see a cabinet minister and the PM were equally clueless today on TV.

What have they said now?

6 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Education minister Gillian Keegan couldn't answer the simple question about if people were allowed to meet in pub beer gardens. Johnson didn't seem to have the first clue about any details of the North East lockdown. Total fuckwits.

At least the woman just said that she didn’t know. The other tried to bluff his way out and had to backpedal later on Twitter.

Ive had to reword this several times so that I don’t breach the politics rule! ?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Mawsley said:

There's a politics rule? So I've got to somehow work out what the lockdown rules are AND find out whatever the bullshit politics rule is that I agreed to on sign up that I never read?

2020 is total shit.

Had to I'm afraid Dave......otherwise it'll descend into a mirror of Facebutt with 2 opposing sides!

• Like 1