Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

I wish Portugal's president would loose his voice. It would be worse to him than catching covid, fucker´s been campaigning for 10 years and hasn't stopped since he's been elected for the first time 4 years ago. I can talk politics as I'm the only portuguese regularly here :dancebanana:

I just heard we are extending our lockdown for the next two weeks, that's basically because everything involving a state of emergency works in two weeks intervals here, some constitutional stuff. Then he made it clear it would probably last until the end of March...  ...

I am loosing my mind :classic_sad:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I think I may have already told you about the time they put a health testing machine in our town hall for a few weeks. I put my money in and stood on the scales. The instructions were in tiny writing and I bent down to see that it said to press this large red button which I did not knowing that this measured my height as it was pressed. The piece of paper it printed out said I was 12 stone but only 4 feet 8 inches tall and I was morbidly obese. I did it a few weeks later properly this time, a vast improvement and without even dieting or going to a gym.

• Haha 7

I'm waiting for the Johnson&Johnson's vaccine quote from a source i have. .....no, not telling WHO.

"(2) lots of people are uncertain about messenger RNA (mRNA) as a vaccine vector because there's been no history with it and testing has been minimal. I'm 68 and #2 is my concern. I'm waiting for J&J's vaccine, which has a vaccine vector (inactivated human adenovirus) with a previous history of use."

• Like 1