Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

7 hours ago, Pedro said:

What is happening in Oxford Street in that Picture? That's not a normal amount of people

Oxford and Regent Street get stupidly crowded during Christmas shopping season. I was there once and at such a time and it was very easy to get knocked into the road, it's like the front rows of a punk concert!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just saying on the news wales is going into full lockdown again on the 28th December ?

Im booked solid that day with medical tests can we do this on the 29th...:banana121or:

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Just saying on the news wales is going into full lockdown again on the 28th December ?

I thought they'd got it under control Fred?

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Apparently not, wales has the most amount of new covid cases in the UK so their shutting us down again

FFS! Are you allowed to visit family?

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

So Bozo has said that he trusts the people of Britain to use their common sense over Christmas!

I don't think this is going to end well!

EpazS2JXIAAWMTf.jpg.a310534da22e6d32f02c3ca7411e9d3f.jpg

That indeed looks like the face of a guy with nine of whatever stuck up his bum.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm holding off getting pissed because i'm still under the illusion i'm out on the bike tomorrow

I'd like the control to do that. I´ll have open roads until 13:00 tomorrow, and plan to go for a short ride and make my first video. However, am alone, lonely, had wine with the neighbors, dinner by myself, and can't help but being a little drunk. Some thinks are just unavoidable, I'm just one man!

• Like 1