Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Are you feeling ill Fred?

Nope nothing from me or the kids only the wife, she has had a really bad flu all week, she had a test on Wednesday and it came back positive. The hospital she works in had been on the news lately with a lot of new cases (royal Glamorgan) Because she works there the family can get a test without having symptoms. I'm only having the test because work asked me to see if i could get it because it could impact the site i work on but i think its pointless as the test only says you have or haven't got the virus the day you took the test not when you got it or how long you've had it

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Nope nothing from me or the kids only the wife, she has had a really bad flu all week, she had a test on Wednesday and it came back positive. The hospital she works in had been on the news lately with a lot of new cases (royal Glamorgan) Because she works there the family can get a test without having symptoms. I'm only having the test because work asked me to see if i could get it because it could impact the site i work on but i think its pointless as the test only says you have or haven't got the virus the day you took the test not when you got it or how long you've had it

So the wife has it for certain? Or do you sometimes get false positives on tests?

Just now, XTreme said:

So the wife has it for certain? Or do you sometimes get false positives on tests?

Well that's the million dollar question, i have heard the test can't tell the difference between covid and a virus you already have such as the flu how true that is i don't know. so we're all off work now 

• Sad 2

Madrid goes into Lockdown tonight!

Not before time either......those are the twats mostly responsible for spreading it round the country.

Been crossing my fingers there's no lockdown coming here....or I won't be able to do the bike deal Monday.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I edited for accuracy

Apparently as soon as the impending Lockdown was announced thousands of them evacuated from the city to their second homes to avoid it.

And no doubt spreading more Covid to rural areas.

• Like 1

All test results back now, me and the boy both tested negative but my daughter came back positive so looks like its the women in the family who are riddled with disease LOL

Are they feeling ill with it Fred?

My Daughter has no symptoms at all the wife is still suffering but hard to tell if its the normal moaning or something new 

And the bad news is the older they get the more they fucking whinge and moan! 

• Haha 2

On 03/10/2020 at 19:48, XTreme said:

Apparently as soon as the impending Lockdown was announced thousands of them evacuated from the city to their second homes to avoid it.

And no doubt spreading more Covid to rural areas.

that's exactly what happend here with the parisites, they all legged it to their holiday homes and spread it across the whole country...wankers!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

From what I can understand, I'm sure I just read couples who don’t live together in tier 2 can’t have sex Indoors!

But they can have sex outside as long as they are 2mtrs apart!!

kristen wiig flirting GIF

• Haha 2
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

From what I can understand, I'm sure I just read couples who don’t live together in tier 2 can’t have sex Indoors!

But they can have sex outside as long as they are 2mtrs apart!!

kristen wiig flirting GIF

what now?

12 hours ago, Rogelio Fernandez-Rojo said:

Yesterday the Governor of our state called on people to report their neighbors for violating her orders.

I was 14 and training for the Pan Am Games because I was on the Cuban National Swim Team. They put up big loud speaker at every intersection and broadcast the order to report not only neighbors, but for children to report relatives and parents.
My Grandfather, Aunt, and Uncle got me on a plane to Miami and Chicago two days later. They gave me all their American cash and told me to give it to my father.

TBT  Such is our world.

Wow, that puts things into perspective.

• Like 1