Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

13 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Bruce will be happy he can now go shopping nude as clothes are now classed as non essential items :classic_laugh:

I'd be fine Fred! I have an unlimited supply of track suit bottoms! 

black friday dancing GIF by CBeebies HQ

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Tym said:

Copper, brass and lead are in big demand StateSide™ Sir' :littleguy:

I had an email in work off one of our suppliers last week saying the galvanised steel strut we use has gone up in price 9% due to a shortage of steel

• Like 1

As from midnight each town is locked down......and you can't enter another town.

There doesn't appear to be any restrictions on moving round within the town region......so my understanding is I can still ride the bike without an issue in the immediate area.

I'm trying to get clarification on this.....but like everything in Spain it's pretty confused.

• Like 1

With the figures still rising here the next stage will be a hard lockdown extended home confinement like they did in March!

Mark my words......this will be coming within two weeks!

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Clive said:

Iam trying to think what difference a full lockdown will make to my present daily life?.

I will get back to you later when I think of something!?

In my case it's just being able to ride the bike.

That's why I'm going to make the most of this weekend cos I'm not sure when the next one will be.

16 minutes ago, Tym said:

Tymmy can still ride his Tomos, the curse of Koper, you have only one hope,Pedro has to ride to Slovenia... :wave:

If business keeps going the way it is, I might just be able to go on a big ride sooner than expected 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That wanker Boris has left it too late (again) in my opinion, I can see it being worse this time ?

Even though i agree, for me the real problem is the thick bastards like my thick mate not listening to a word of what he's supposed to be doing and fucking it up for everyone, and to add to the problem there's thousands  of thick bastards just like him.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Look at the state of that passport, @Tym, unless you’re Indiana Jones there is no excuse for that

You'd make a good Border Patrol, thats a pic from 2004, and that ones expired, here is my current one.

:wave:

DSCN0964.thumb.jpeg.e286dc02d47c3dbf0c8337e21540b2a2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Even though i agree, for me the real problem is the thick bastards like my thick mate not listening to a word of what he's supposed to be doing and fucking it up for everyone, and to add to the problem there's thousands  of thick bastards just like him.

You're right Fred, Ive fallen out with my best mate over his attitude towards this pandemic.

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, Tym said:

You'd make a good Border Patrol, thats a pic from 2004, and that ones expired, here is my current one.

:wave:

DSCN0964.thumb.jpeg.e286dc02d47c3dbf0c8337e21540b2a2.jpeg

Apparently there are thousands of Ingurlish claiming that they are Irish just lately   :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2