Another Lockdown Coming?

XTreme

40 minutes ago, XTreme said:

If I understood correctly, non-essential shops have to close as well? Is that right?

yes, same as tier 4  really ,except schools shut 

47 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh I see Yen!

So you've ripped into me since 2004 across multiple forums for Namby-Pamby riding.......and you're doing it as well covertly?

Sad Season 3 GIF by The Office

Fear not Petey Boy, you'll always be King of the Namby Pambys to me.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

Fear not Petey Boy, you'll always be King of the Namby Pambys to me.

Thank god for that......I was worried I was losing my edge!

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yes you are......and if there is an improvement he'll think about slightly lifting measures in mid Feb.

I did get it but why can't he just come on the box and say it rather than waffling on, just makes me zone out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

He said that the UK has already vaccinated more people than all the EU countries put together?

the office what GIF

That cant be true look at all the pricks in France.....add in Malta and its close.

:classic_ninja:

5 hours ago, Buckster said:

Difficult to say, the welsh can only count to 20 and that’s with their socks off.

But we have Cameras! Loadsa Fucking Cameras!

the office agree GIF by EditingAndLayout

• Haha 1

I only just got a letter yesterday to show to the police if stopped on my way to work and only then because I asked for it after a colleague was stopped before Christmas eve and grilled by the boys in blue. Apparently my manager was supposed to hand them out last March. I had to fill my own name in and now I have to get it printed somewhere?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, yen_powell said:

I only just got a letter yesterday to show to the police if stopped on my way to work and only then because I asked for it after a colleague was stopped before Christmas eve and grilled by the boys in blue. Apparently my manager was supposed to hand them out last March. I had to fill my own name in and now I have to get it printed somewhere?

Same thing happens here if you're crossing council borders on forbidden times. After showing them the letter, I've told a few cops that I wouldn't be talking to anyone except them had I not been stopped, and thanked them for forcing me to talk to someone who had contact with hundreds of people that day except the one person I was going to visit.

• Like 1

Well I've been to work today as I had parts that I'd sold before lockdown and they needed shipping out. 

This afternoon I had to go and collect an Ohlins shock from our suspension guy which is about a 2 hour round journey.  Well if this is a lockdown I'm a feckin chinaman because the amount of traffic was no different at all , either that or people's essential shopping must involve driving around the countryside ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, boboneleg said:

... either that or people's essential shopping must involve driving around the countryside ?

Buying broccoli and cabbage and stuff...

Just seen a doctor in Stockton on Tees tweeting this.....

Some local patients have turned down an offer this weekend of getting a Covid vaccine when they found out it was the Pfizer one. “I’ll wait for the English one”.

bill murray omg GIF

6 hours ago, XTreme said:

Just seen a doctor in Stockton on Tees tweeting this.....

Some local patients have turned down an offer this weekend of getting a Covid vaccine when they found out it was the Pfizer one. “I’ll wait for the English one”.

bill murray omg GIF

Probably the same twats that voted for brexit   :wank4az::wank4az: :wank4az:

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Probably the same twats that voted for brexit   :wank4az::wank4az: :wank4az:

I can't make any comment Bob, because as you know, Politics is taboo here.

• Like 1

No return to perimetral or regional movement restrictions for us! :dancebanana:

Still confined to Andalucia......but that's fine because Andalucia stretches from where we live right up to the border with Portugal.

Regional authorities on Friday tightened existing restrictions. Travel between the eight provinces of Andalusia will be allowed, but entry in and out of the region is no longer permitted. The overnight curfew starting time is being brought forward to 10pm from 11pm, and social gatherings are limited to six people. Shops must close by 8pm, and bars and restaurants by 6pm. This rule does not apply to cafés which can remain open until 8pm, as long as they don’t serve alcohol.

And @Skippy......looks like you're still under a perimetral restriction.

The Murcia government announced on Thursday that it will keep the region under a perimetral lockdown. The nighttime curfew, previously between 11pm and 6am, will now start at 10pm, and there continues to be a six-person limit on social gatherings.

Source

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No return to perimetral or regional movement restrictions for us! :dancebanana:

Still confined to Andalucia......but that's fine because Andalucia stretches from where we live right up to the border with Portugal.

Regional authorities on Friday tightened existing restrictions. Travel between the eight provinces of Andalusia will be allowed, but entry in and out of the region is no longer permitted. The overnight curfew starting time is being brought forward to 10pm from 11pm, and social gatherings are limited to six people. Shops must close by 8pm, and bars and restaurants by 6pm. This rule does not apply to cafés which can remain open until 8pm, as long as they don’t serve alcohol.

And @Skippy......looks like you're still under a perimetral restriction.

The Murcia government announced on Thursday that it will keep the region under a perimetral lockdown. The nighttime curfew, previously between 11pm and 6am, will now start at 10pm, and there continues to be a six-person limit on social gatherings.

Source

There’s about 20 or so municipalities within the Murcia region that are under the lockdown but thankfully Mazarrón isn’t one of them. However to reach some of the others that are okay you’d need to cross those that are out of bounds which screws things up somewhat.

It is what it is.

3 minutes ago, Skippy said:

There’s about 20 or so municipalities within the Murcia region that are under the lockdown but thankfully Mazarrón isn’t one of them. However to reach some of the others that are okay you’d need to cross those that are out of bounds which screws things up somewhat.

It is what it is.

A lot of Mazarron is holiday homes isn't it?