BIKE OF THE YEAR - submission thread

Pedro

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

20230907_171436.thumb.jpg.bb4608444bb3af64fd474289a3241d86.jpg

That almost looks like a gravel road, nice one!

I have to say, I usually know the places or circumstances a picture was tsken on said month, for the little sentence to go along with the poll, this time I’m lost for all of them.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

That almost looks like a gravel road, nice one!

I have to say, I usually know the places or circumstances a picture was tsken on said month, for the little sentence to go along with the poll, this time I’m lost for all of them.

It's in a dogging site for gay fun .................

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, JustaPor said:

I couldn't resist to give you a hand with the crop... and boost the red just a bit. 😜

MooN_v2.jpg

Shall I use this one @MooN? Pretty sure you’ve got a nicer one from before though, although I do appreciate using a December picture.

This is ramping up to be a great submissions thread, with 14 submissions so far, and plenty more to come, surely from @Tango@busabeast, and @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening, hour depending on my dinner time :classic_laugh: I’ll lock these submissions and start the poll.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

This is ramping up to be a great submissions thread, with 14 submissions so far, and plenty more to come, surely from @Tango@busabeast, and @Slowlycatchymonkey?

Just a reminder that tomorrow evening, hour depending on my dinner time :classic_laugh: I’ll lock these submissions and start the poll.

@Tango is visiting family in the UK so I doubt if we'll see him.

I believe that none of us is a professional photographer, but I think that many pictures could be much better if you put just a little more effort on the framing.

@Pedro your picture was good but could be better if you just gave more "breathing space" to the bike... (I couldn't stop myself so here is your picture "corrected").
I just added a bit more ground on the bottom. 

Pedro_GS_00.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JustaPor said:

I believe that none of us is a professional photographer, but I think that many pictures could be much better if you put just a little more effort on the framing.

@Pedro your picture was good but could be better if you just gave more "breathing space" to the bike... (I couldn't stop myself so here is your picture "corrected").

Pedro_GS_00.jpg

How the hell did you add ground where there was no ground?

48 minutes ago, JustaPor said:

Pedro_GS_00.jpg

Don't start that here or you'll be burned as a witch

Burn Him Adam Sandler GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, JustaPor said:

Pedro_GS_00.jpg

Are you Fred's love child?

• Haha 2

Pedro_GS_00.jpg

Sorted

Pedro.thumb.jpg.dac268b23246f213632afc59fbe6f660.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Pedro_GS_00.jpg

@Sir Fallsalot  , you'd better up your game as you have a rival in the photoshop stakes now 😵

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Specs said:

I did manage to drag myself out for a bit yesterday. Only stop other than fuel.

IMG_1410.thumb.jpeg.0d3d4a737ba956d23b184a7ed42528d5.jpeg

IMG_1411.thumb.jpeg.7e4f917fa5bd7bae97cb8fdef45ca3bd.jpeg

Just so you know, I´ll consider the last picture each person posts on this thread.

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Just so you know, I´ll consider the last picture each person posts on this thread.

So can @Marcel submit his favourite photo now ?  You know , the one with his friend Billybob .............

earl dibbles jr redneck GIF by Granger Smith

• Haha 1

On 24/12/2023 at 10:52, Clive said:

I do have the 1 photo (posted it before) from a recent ride, and think it is very doubtful that I will get out again until the new year.

Not a bike of course, but its the best I can do. ☺ 

20231216_121250.thumb.jpg.af23b0f650cf7a34478a5ec4bf733d54.jpg

Is it a Sym 125 GTS, Clive?