BIKE OF THE YEAR - submission thread

Pedro

With the conscience that some aren’t able to ride due to bad weather in December, and embracing the spirit of the season, here is the picture submission thread for Bike Of The Year.

You can submit one picture of your current bike, in horizontal format, taken any time (including December) in 2023.

For variety’s sake it would be cooler if you were to submit a fresh not previously submitted picture, but I’ll leave that to each one to decide. It’ll give you something to do later on today after over eating and sitting down :classic_laugh: 

On the 28th December during the afternoon or night I’ll close this and start a poll, then that vote will last until the 31st. 

Feel free to post more than one picture and discuss, I will only consider the last one for the vote. 

Merry Christmas to all of you!

• Like 2

I do have the 1 photo (posted it before) from a recent ride, and think it is very doubtful that I will get out again until the new year.

Not a bike of course, but its the best I can do. ☺ 

20231216_121250.thumb.jpg.af23b0f650cf7a34478a5ec4bf733d54.jpg

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Six30 said:

hold up ..hold up... Bike of the year ,so shoudn't it be a bike you have owned  this year i have had 4 ..and i would like to enter all 4 .

You can enter one bike you currently have.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

hold up ..hold up... Bike of the year ,so shoudn't it be a bike you have owned  this year i have had 4 ..and i would like to enter all 4 .

The reasons for that is to both keep submission numbers actually lower than people who will vote, and to not end up with the picture of a bike on the forum without the awareness of it’s current owner. 

Don’t complicate.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Bike of the year ,so shoudn't it be a bike you have owned  this year i have had 4 

Money Hbo GIF by Vinyl

Oh for the life of the rich and infamous. 😂 

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Is this four photos of bikes in your van ?

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'll go for this one, coming back down from the summit of the Colle di Sommellier

IMG_5254.thumb.JPEG.7f75f5476ff292f7fa7305d7dcf247d9.jpeg.11f7a44a7115a6012d9f851e37ce9b08.jpeg

That’ll be the winner then Bob…………you’ve fucked up the competition now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Skippy said:

I blame Pedro, his explanation of the rules was too long……..anything more than a single sentence overwhelms me.

Horizontal too big of a word?

• Haha 4