BIKE OF THE YEAR - submission thread

Pedro

I had a 10 year break from bikes when my lad was born, seemed a good idea at the time.

I did not do anything the money, just squandered it on fags and beer. 😂

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, Clive said:

I had a 10 year break from bikes when my lad was born, seemed a good idea at the time.

I did not do anything the money, just squandered it on fags and beer. 😂

Not really, I bought a beat up car.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

The car is already good enough now the manifolds have been replaced, its back to its best now

That thirsty Jag will definitely have to go, a nice Dacia Duster will be just right for your growing family 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

That thirsty Jag will definitely have to go, a nice Dacia Duster will be just right for your growing family 😂

It's actually not as thirsty as you'd expect, without trying it's doing between 45-50 to the gallon on a run and between 35-40 on shorter journeys. 

To fuck am I getting a dacia duster

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I'm not exactly short nor particularly fat so their ergonomics are of no use to me 

Actually, some Chinese versions of European cars are longer because they use them for luxury taxis. I worked with a very tall Belgian guy who used to have those long 3 series as company cars as a cheat for having a cheaper car while maintaining leg room.

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

It's actually not as thirsty as you'd expect, without trying it's doing between 45-50 to the gallon on a run and between 35-40 on shorter journeys. 

To fuck am I getting a dacia duster

So your Hayabusa does 60 mpg and  your Jag does 35-40.  Fuckmine, you've been reading the manufacturers quotes haven't you ............

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

So your Hayabusa does 60 mpg and  your Jag does 35-40.  Fuckmine, you've been reading the manufacturers quotes haven't you ............

Not at all, on the journey down yesterday I was getting 52 to the gallon until we came off the motorway then it came down to 48, today we went to her nans in sheerness and it returned 47 to the gallon.

The bike gets the because its too fast to open it up it lives between 2 and 6k rpm 

24 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

He's reading it the wrong way around that's gallons to the mile not miles to the gallon lol

• Haha 4