TOTY Twat of the Year 2023 Nominations!

XTreme

This is the thread where you can nominate your Twat of the Year (TOTY) for 2023. 

This is not the vote, just the nominations! And you only get ONE nomination, though you can change it before the thread closes.

Just a reminder that anybody can be nominated for TOTY......nobody gets out of this one!

The nominations will close late on Wednesday 20th December, and then a new thread for the TOTY vote will start with all the nominees included! The winner then gets announced on Xmas Eve 8PM UK time.

Remember that this award is based on who you think has been the biggest twat on the forum this year.......and therefore deserves to be recognised for it. I'd say your spoilt for choice really.

Previous winners were Buckster in 2020 and 2021, and Marcel in 2022. Can he retain it this year? I'd say he has some serious competition this time!

So now it's over to you! Give us your nominations and say WHY you think they are worthy of the title.

There is one person on here who is a complete and utter TWAT but I won't nominate him as I reckon we use it as a term of endearment and there is nothing endearing about that person .

So I'm left with a toss-up between two peeps.  @Marcel continues to be in top twat form but I'm going to nominate @busabeast as he has come out with some proper winners this year :classic_laugh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

51 minutes ago, busabeast said:

My vote goes to buckster for his seeming about turn on being a cunt to everyone... its not natural 

I forgive you. 

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

There is one person on here who is a complete and utter TWAT but I won't nominate him as I reckon we use it as a term of endearment and there is nothing endearing about that person .

So I'm left with a toss-up between two peeps.  @Marcel continues to be in top twat form but I'm going to nominate @busabeast as he has come out with some proper winners this year :classic_laugh:

Frustrated Come On GIF by Saturday Night Live

Fess up!....don't keep us in suspence............its me ain't it? 😂 

• Haha 3

@XTreme ...aka Capt. Namby Pamby gets my nomination.... think he's trying compensate for something .😅....

Or he's just overwhelmed w/ having a stapled up scar near his junk.🙄😁 Scars are just life's tatoo's....believe me, I know.😉

None of us would have this venue to vent or just flick sh*t, w/o him.👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I’m with Bob, the silly man would win outright but I’d rather not give him another stage.

@busabeast would be my first nomination for being a self proclaimed hero, an accomplished motorcycling promise, and chief bandwagon catcher, plus stalker of Pete and Ian. Having already been nominated, I will then nominate my second choice for spending all year being superior to everyone else while travelling back and forward and not posting a single decent ride report with pictures, @Slowlycatchymonkey

I think @XTremeis campaigning strongly with the pictures of his dick covered with a tissue, but as he would enjoy the nomination that alone places him out of nomination.

It has been a twat like behaviour rich year, so don’t let yourself be discouraged, there’s always 2024.

• Haha 5

13 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I’m with Bob, the silly man would win outright but I’d rather not give him another stage.

@busabeast would be my first nomination for being a self proclaimed hero, an accomplished motorcycling promise, and chief bandwagon catcher, plus stalker of Pete and Ian. Having already been nominated, I will then nominate my second choice for spending all year being superior to everyone else while travelling back and forward and not posting a single decent ride report with pictures, @Slowlycatchymonkey

I think @XTremeis campaigning strongly with the pictures of his dick covered with a tissue, but as he would enjoy the nomination that alone places him out of nomination.

It has been a twat like behaviour rich year, so don’t let yourself be discouraged, there’s always 2024.

Good read , im now swaying towards @Slowlycatchymonkey

• Haha 3

For me it has to be @busabeast......nobody gets close!

He joins this place that is full of 60+ riders and then goes round telling people they're old and fucked and are going to die soon. He's too stupid to realise that he's the odd one out.......not us. :classic_wacko:

He buys one of the fastest production bikes, never rides it, and on the rare occasion he does he gets 65mpg. Then he takes it to be dyno'd! Presumably to try and get 70mpg. And there's also the track bike that sees no action whatsoever. :classic_wacko:

His excuse is he has no time......however, he has the same amount of wives, kids, and jobs as he did when he bought them. So make of that what you will.

And despite the fact that he doesn't ride outside his own postcode, he's still capable of coming over here and showing me how it's done! :classic_wacko:

He's also up for going down to South Wales and showing @Sir Fallsalot what offroading is really all about. Despite the fact that he's never ridden offroad before! :classic_wacko:

If that's not enough, the continual post whoring and attention-seeking responses (as if he's a teenager with ADHD) all over the board (he's already on a few members' ignore lists) shows that he's streets ahead of everybody in terms of TOTY.

I want to make one thing clear though.......he didn't conduct himself like this on the other forum. So I have no idea WTF is his motivation for behaving the way he does now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

That is the best post I've seen for ages and totally correct on all counts :rofl:

• Haha 6

I feel I’m missing out here so I’ve made my mind up to lower the tone of this forum (if that’s possible) at every opportunity next year in the vain hope I can be more of a cunt/twat than anyone else. A tall order I think but worth the effort to win something. 🤣

• Haha 4