Hello there...

JustaPor

Hi guys!

I'm Dany (aka JustaPor) and haven't been active in a forum for more than a decade 😆
I found this place thanks to @Pedro when he shared the link of his Morocco trip report.

I bought a brand new 2022 CB500F (picture attached) last November.

I'm currently waiting on @Pedro and @Sofia's latest ride report! 😆

CB500F.jpg

• Like 10

18 hours ago, Pedro said:

Dany’s my good mate who started riding motorcycles a little while ago but manages to ride several times to work so gaining experience with every week. He’s good people!

A bloke with a CB500? We know which part of the Morocco trip he was interested in.

• Haha 5

Hi and welcome ....just a heads-up there's a few Cb owners here  in particular we have this weird looking twat that looks like cross between a China man and boy Goerge....stay away from him you'll thank me later.

• Haha 7

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for your warm welcoming messages.

Just a few more details about myself and the Bike :

I'm a noob (and slow) rider despite having the motorcycle driver's license for more than 20 years.

The CB500F is my first bike. I bought it with the comfort pack (which includes the Smoked Windscreen, Heated Grips and the 12v Accessory Socket), a pair of Barracuda sliders and added a Puig tank pad that I bought before having the bike. 😛

I let it fall while practising slow speed maneuvers and broke the brake lever, so replaced the stock levers by some Puig folding ones.

It has now around 5500 km (3415 miles) and it has been great and I enjoy every second I'm on it.

As @Pedro said, I commute to work on it (about 50km per day) and ride a bit further on Sundays (when the weather isn't too bad).

I haven't done any long trip on it yet, but it will be done someday.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, MooN said:

Hi Dany, welcome in, I'm sur Pedro's has warned you about some of us.

( it's all true...🤣)

Salut @MooN!!

Actually Pedro hasn't told me anything about you guys.

Should I be scared ? 😆

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Not much chance of that I would say...

I haven't been in the UK yet, but my brother is living there, so eventually I will go visit him...

The chances are slim, but not 0 😅

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, JustaPor said:

After one year of ownership... 5606 km (3483 miles), with an average consumption of 2,9lt/100km... (97mpg) and a lot of smiles! 😁

IMG_20231031_181546.jpg

These 500's are great bikes.......you've got to actually own one to realise how capable they are.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, XTreme said:

These 500's are great bikes.......you've got to actually own one to realise how capable they are.

Define capable, wouldn't that depend on what you're after?

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

Define capable, wouldn't that depend on what you're after?

Capable of doing what the particular owner needs it to do!

Obviously everybody's requirements are going to be different depending on their usage, location etc.

• Like 1