Hello there...

JustaPor

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Capable of doing what the particular owner needs it to do!

Obviously everybody's requirements are going to be different depending on their usage, location etc.

When I was a motorcycle courier in 2012 the first bike I had for it was a cbf600 hornet which was absolutely great for the role, then the company decided to go and fuck it up by making us all ride nc750x's which were very badly suited to the role I.e gutless.

112mph flat out and drank fuel 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

When I was a motorcycle courier in 2012 the first bike I had for it was a cbf600 hornet which was absolutely great for the role, then the company decided to go and fuck it up by making us all ride nc750x's which were very badly suited to the role I.e gutless.

112mph flat out and drank fuel 

I thought NC's were really good on fuel?

16 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I thought NC's were really good on fuel?

Not that I found, had to rag the fuck out of it to get it moving the 6.5k recline meant was up and down the box like a yo-yo and it only took 12L to fill the tank from memory.

I regretted it everyday when I gave up the cbf600, the job wasn't the same 

25 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Define capable, wouldn't that depend on what you're after?

It's a great beginner bike, very easy to ride. Light clutch, good breaks, nice torque (it requires some finesse to manage the accelerator at slow speeds though).

Nimble and fun to ride at slow-ish speeds and great fuel consumption.

It has the downside of all naked bikes, which is getting hit by the wind quickly, but other than that I love it.

• Like 5

15 hours ago, JustaPor said:

It's a great beginner bike, very easy to ride. Light clutch, good breaks, nice torque (it requires some finesse to manage the accelerator at slow speeds though).

Nimble and fun to ride at slow-ish speeds and great fuel consumption.

It has the downside of all naked bikes, which is getting hit by the wind quickly, but other than that I love it.

You will get bummed by midgets though.

• Haha 3