Spanish Dealers!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, Six30 said:

On the road bikes it’s 15 or sixteen , I didn’t do my test until I was 41 though 

Ah one of those, that explains a lot.

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

What's your total so far?

I'm 66 in 52 years.......so I think that averages about 8 months per bike!

@Skippy's not far behind me!

I've had 13 main bikes in 40 years, plus 3 extras for trail riding duties only.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No way Pete, the Honda is the best most reliable fantastic definitely not boring jack of all bike in the world and everyone should get one. 

No it’s definitely dull 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, busabeast said:

So you're happy to have a car till it falls apart but a bike you change more than you change your clothes, I don't get it!

My first ninja I had for 10 years the 2nd one I had for 3 years and I've had the busa for around 8 months and the rsv for 14 months 

I just don't understand why you'd change your bike so often 

I've owned 4 cars in 35 years if they work i keep them same with bikes, I have five bikes four bikes bought in 2008 2010 2011 and 2016. the newest bike is the Beta its now 2 years old and i am thinking of putting it in purely because i don't want to do the maintenance on it it will be easier to get another but i'm not keen on the new bike they have changed it for the worse in my opinion. but if your getting bored with a bike i find it better to keep it and just buy another LOL

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Your shit at maths how can you be 66 in 52 years when your already 69

Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

66 bikes in 52 years you thick twat!

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

No way Pete, the Honda is the best most reliable fantastic definitely not boring jack of all bike in the world and everyone should get one. 

Plus every ride report is about how it’s perfect 100% for his riding!!??!!

You’ll never be happy unless you get another GS, @XTreme, it’s the danger element of maybe getting stranded and dying that’s so addictive!

• Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You’ll never be happy unless you get another GS,

I'd love one Pedro! But I don't need all that drama in my life, and that sort of weight wouldn't do my Hernia much good.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I'd love one Pedro! But I don't need all that drama in my life, and that sort of weight wouldn't do my Hernia much good.

Just don’t get a dog, do some research.

Weight keeps you healthy 

Sesame Street Workout GIF by Muppet Wiki

• Like 1

As everybody has been having so much fun trolling on this one......here's the full story!

The Honda dealer in Granada posted this pic.........

360125206_988620975739785_813038814365204159_n-min.jpg.bdd25e7b52d59866169882acd9f54815.jpg

.....saying that the CRF300L was finally in stock!

I posted on their page to confirm that they were in their Granada store and they said yes and to contact them on Whatsapp.

So I did, and asked what the CB would be worth as a part ex (the bike came from there) and enclosed pics. And waited! And waited!

After 3 days I messaged them again......

Screenshot2023-08-04085921.jpg.f9426cbfd1d6df55ea929a948e90d836.jpg

......their reply was that they're waiting to get the valuation because it takes time. That was three days ago and still nothing!

The annoying thing here is that they prompted my initial interest with their announcement on FB.......then when I express an interest they can't be arsed to do anything! I also contacted the Honda dealers in Murcia and Almeria........and those lazy Dagos won't even answer mails or pick up the phone.

It amazes me how some of these Spanish main dealers manage to keep going! The only exception I've found so far is Rafa in Vespacito No Me Corras......he's really on the ball. But he's a Suzuki/BMW main dealer.....so no use for a CRF.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

As everybody has been having so much fun trolling on this one......here's the full story!

360125206_988620975739785_813038814365204159_n-min.jpg.bdd25e7b52d59866169882acd9f54815.jpg

I posted on their page to confirm that they were in their Granada store and they said yes and to contact them on Whatsapp.

So I did, and asked what the CB would be worth as a part ex (the bike came from there) and enclosed pics. And waited! And waited!

......their reply was that they're waiting to get the valuation because it takes time. That was three days ago and still nothing!

The annoying thing here is that they prompted my initial interest with their announcement on FB.......then when I express an interest they can't be arsed to do anything! I also contacted the Honda dealers in Murcia and Almeria........and those lazy Dagos won't even answer mails or pick up the phone.

It amazes me how some of these Spanish main dealers manage to keep going! The only exception I've found so far is Rafa in Vespacito No Me Corras......he's really on the ball. But he's a Suzuki/BMW main dealer.....so no use for a CRF.

Gay

Fuckmine, how fecking long can it take to value your p/x ? I agree, how on earth do they do business ?

When I bought my Sled the dealer valued my Suzuki Van Van p/x in less than two hours via a phone call and an email exchange with photos.

• Like 1

Have you tried riding to the dealers and present yourself with your bike  ?  You've obviously still got an itch to scratch with this bike so get over there and get a deal done.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Have you tried riding to the dealers and present yourself with your bike  ?  You've obviously still got an itch to scratch with this bike so get over there and get a deal done.

But it might be drizzling at some point on the way or too hot or too cold, the clouds might be going the wrong direction or he won't pass enough dago midget bumholes on the way to get his fix,so I'm afraid riding his bike to said dealers is out of the question 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

A 200 mile round trip in 40c temps isn't something I wish to endure Bob.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

A 200 mile round trip in 40c temps isn't something I wish to endure Bob.

It's never going to be the right temp for you, just got out and go get yet another new bike so you can have it for 20 mins then you'll be needing to change it yet again 

5 hours ago, XTreme said:

That will be to tall for your witch your bad knees and hernia and you being vertically challenged .

• Haha 2