Spanish Dealers!

XTreme

Same old story with these wankers......they just don't want to sell you a bike! They never return mails, calls, or Whatsapp messages!

I've got no idea how some of them manage to stay in business! And the bigger they are, the fucking lazier they are.

The only exception is Rafa in Vespacito No Me Corras.......but he's not got anything I want.

Head Make It Stop GIF

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Same old story with these wankers......they just don't want to sell you a bike! They never return mails, calls, or Whatsapp messages!

I've got no idea how some of them manage to stay in business! And the bigger they are, the fucking lazier they are.

The only exception is Rafa in Vespacito No Me Corras.......but he's not got anything I want.

Head Make It Stop GIF

It's probably because they know what your trying to trade in 

• Haha 5

31 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

It's probably because they know what your trying to trade in 

Any dealer would jump at one of these on a trade in......they usually go within a day!

If I was trying to trade in the 1200GS it would be a different story.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Any dealer would jump at one of these on a trade in......they usually go within a day!

I was thinking more of the DNA evidence it's covered in, nobody wants that noose around their neck :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What about my bloke at Motoreestreno in Alicante? He’s pretty good at returning calls etc or is that a bit far mate?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Skippy said:

What about my bloke at Motoreestreno in Alicante? He’s pretty good at returning calls etc or is that a bit far mate?

Not at all Ray.....but they've got nothing I want!

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What are you after then Pete ?

be another guessing game that goes on and on ... there will be a poll with a list of bikes in a minute

• Haha 5

55 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Well unless it's 5 miles down the road he might get caught out in a bit of drizzle and die or.... melt in the mid morning sun, its out of the question though he'll say they have nothing that interests him 

• Haha 5

Just now, busabeast said:

Well unless it's 5 miles down the road he might get caught out in a bit of drizzle and die or.... melt in the mid morning sun, its out of the question though he'll say they have nothing that interests him 

Don't forget the HERNIA :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Don't forget the HERNIA :classic_unsure:

Yeah we can't forget about that, though by his own admission a push bike is too much for him so a proper bike is out the question 

I think what's happening Pete...you've been placed on the black list from all of the dealers in your area...we all remember the 1200gs fiasco...there's probably a memo floating around the the dealer web...don't sell anything to that Welch twat...he's a nightmare.....I do the same when I get the odd crazy customer floating in...

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I think what's happening Pete...you've been placed on the black list from all of the dealers in your area...we all remember the 1200gs fiasco...there's probably a memo floating around the the dealer web...don't sell anything to that Welch twat...he's a nightmare.....I do the same when I get the odd crazy customer floating in...

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

What are you after then Pete ?

A unicorn probably………as long as it’s not a Chinese or Indian unicorn.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Not at all Ray.....but they've got nothing I want!

Christ almighty mate they’ve got loads of bikes, surely something takes your fancy?

………….let’s make this simple; what do you want?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Skippy said:

Christ almighty mate they’ve got loads of bikes, surely something takes your fancy?

………….let’s make this simple; what do you want?

Erm something he hasn't had before, not that that narrows it down at all, since he's more'n likely had every bike ever made.

How about a penny farthing? Though I'd bet he had one of them when he was a little nipper back in the mid 1800s

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Still undecided Ray!

Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

so if the bike shop returned your call , messages or emails , what was you going to say to them ?

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Six30 said:

so if the bike shop returned your call , messages or emails , what was you going to say to them ?

Probably along the lines of I like to go to abandoned places for fun 'wink wink' what would you recommend to me that is unreliable enough that it'll break down so I can enjoy my fun for longer 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

Put it in a van then.

7 hours ago, Six30 said:

He’d ask them if they wanted to take part in a poll. 

• Haha 3