Spanish Dealers!

XTreme

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

@Skippy's interested in them!

But there's no way I'm going from a Honda to a Chinky........it's like going from ice cream to horse shit!

You should watch Nathan Millward’s latest video because he’s had both and he reckons the Voge is a better bike. For example, cheaper and much better suspension. You fucking bigot 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

You should watch Nathan Millward’s latest video because he’s had both and he reckons the Voge is a better bike. For example, cheaper and much better suspension. You fucking bigot 🤣🤣🤣

One trip on a Voge without incident is hardly conclusive Ray.

The engine in the CRF's have been in production for 10 years now.......there's examples out there that are well into six figures with no issues.

Do you really see a budget Chinese bike doing that?

And the other point is resale value........any Chinky bike owner is going to take a huge hit on that.

53 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The engine in the CRF's have been in production for 10 years now.......there's examples out there that are well into six figures with no issues.

And the other point is resale value........any Chinky bike owner is going to take a huge hit on that.

Yes i do the Honda CRF is a budget Jap bike, Chinky bikes are getting better every year and jap bikes are getting worse every year i don't think there's a lot between them now, plus his one trip would constitute a lifetime of your type of riding as in your hands it would never get wet or see mud, the suspension would move less than half its intended travel and i'm sure it would have no issues lasting the 1500 miles you do between bikes. the only thing i would be concerned about is would the paint hold out against all the polishing it would get.

• Haha 7

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The engine is the same as in the KLX300, built in the same factory.  Hence why Voge get to use it in their own bike, a bit like the deal between KTM and CF Moto.

We didn't see Nathan at the Stella but we did see an Italian registered bike

• Like 4

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That “Chinky bike” has an engine which is a direct copy of a Kawasaki engine apparently and anyway, neither of us keep a bike long enough to worry about reliability, parts supply or resale value.

Its still more bike than we can manage. 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yes i do the Honda CRF is a budget Jap bike, Chinky bikes are getting better every year and jap bikes are getting worse every year i don't think there's a lot between them now, plus his one trip would constitute a lifetime of your type of riding as in your hands it would never get wet or see mud, the suspension would move less than half its intended travel and i'm sure it would have no issues lasting the 1500 miles you do between bikes. the only thing i would be concerned about is would the paint hold out against all the polishing it would get.

Yeah, wot he said you lightweight @XTreme 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, XTreme said:

@Skippy's interested in them!

But there's no way I'm going from a Honda to a Chinky........it's like going from ice cream to horse shit!

Made in the same factory that makes engines for BMW apparently.  😉

7 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well if you guys are so confident about them I'd go ahead and take a punt on one!

Do It Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

No can do at the moment………..funds are tighter than a nun’s chuff.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tango said:

Made in the same factory that makes engines for BMW apparently.  😉

Yes......at the Loncin factory.

This Voge brand is theirs, so I doubt very much the same levels of quality control are in place as when they assemble for BMW!

• Like 1

19 hours ago, XTreme said:

Well if you guys are so confident about them I'd go ahead and take a punt on one!

Do It Conan Obrien GIF by Team Coco

If i was in the market for a CRF 300 and they were in short supply i wouldn't think twice about getting the chinky variant, It probably doesn't bother me it's a chink because i can fix most things myself. the bikes are relatively new at the moment so there's not much real world info on them yet so you cant really slag them off based on real chinky shit of the past until some high mileage reviews come in

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

you cant really slag them off based on real chinky shit until some hi mileage reviews come in

My point exactly......they're an unknown quantity. But what isn't an unknown quantity is the depreciation on them.

You'll save money at the outset.......but it's going to come back to bite you in the ass later.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

My point exactly......they're an unknown quantity. But what isn't an unknown quantity is the depreciation on them.

You'll save money at the outset.......but it's going to come back to bite you in the ass later.

Yes but their cheap new so depreciation is relative your paying £4000 for one in the UK the CRF is i think £6500 so you've already saved yourself £2500 before you push it out the showroom 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

i think £6500 so you've already saved yourself £2500 before you push it out the showroom 

You've only saved yourself 2.5K if you're comparing like for like, but in this case you're not.

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You've only saved yourself 2.5K if you're comparing like for like, but in this case you're not.

Is this before or after you fit a massive top box?

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

Yes......at the Loncin factory.

This Voge brand is theirs, so I doubt very much the same levels of quality control are in place as when they assemble for BMW!

You’re probably right there mate, probably much better than the BMW. 😝

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

WTF are you on about its a copy of the same bike so it is like for like 

Yesterday it was a copy of the KLX! Have they switched the production line or something today? :classic_wacko:

34 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yesterday it was a copy of the KLX! Have they switched the production line or something today? :classic_wacko:

You don't know what your on about, the KLX is the same as the CRF300L Kawasaki never built a rally version of it so the Voge is like the CRF300 Rally  all the reviews compare it to the CRF Rally or are they all wrong as well