Spanish Dealers!

XTreme

55 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Yesterday it was a copy of the KLX! Have they switched the production line or something today? :classic_wacko:

Not quite, the engine is the same as the KLX300 .  Not the whole bike .

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You don't know what your on about, the KLX is the same as the CRF300L Kawasaki never built a rally version of it so the Voge is like the CRF300 Rally  all the reviews compare it to the CRF Rally or are they all wrong as well 

"Compared to" would imply that they're in the same category of bike, but it appears you're saying that the KLX, the CRF, and the Voge are all the same then?

And when I say "the same" I'm talking exact replica (as in shared components) like the DL1000 and KLV1000 20 years ago?

13 minutes ago, XTreme said:

"Compared to" would imply that they're in the same category of bike, but it appears you're saying that the KLX, the CRF, and the Voge are all the same then?

And when I say "the same" I'm talking exact replica (as in shared components) like the DL1000 and KLV1000 20 years ago?

Do you know something 

i really don't give a toss and can't be arsed anymore i'm off to bed to dream about any bike that takes my fancy because i'm not blinkered  😉 :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

You don't know what your on about, the KLX is the same as the CRF300L Kawasaki never built a rally version of it so the Voge is like the CRF300 Rally  all the reviews compare it to the CRF Rally or are they all wrong as well 

According to @XTreme yes they are 🤣🤣

9 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do you know something 

i really don't give a toss and can't be arsed anymore i'm off to bed to dream about any bike that takes my fancy because i'm not blinkered  😉 :classic_laugh:

@Clive has a scooter for sale 

• Haha 3

20 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Do you know something 

good man

Might I interject at this point?

I am sure that there are some decent Chinese copies of other peoples bikes, of the 12 Chinese and 1 Taiwanese constructer I deal with at work some are better  than others, some really want to improve and are trying, others clearly dont give a flying F about quality, or reliability or longevity or any of it. They also do NOT adhere to any european or western laws about availability of parts or honoring warranties. If the importer and dealer are any good the cost of honoring warranties is built into the sale cost of the bike, so you can imagine how much the bike is actually worth... To be fair I don't deal with CF or some of the other Chi.com makes and we only import 50 and 125cc models ( along with quads and SSV's ). All of the bikes we import are chinese copies of Yamaha, Honda, or even Derbi, but they do not copy the quality, only the design. the quality ( on the bikes) is mostly absolute shite, so its not just because they copy a good design that the fabrication process is as good. 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, MooN said:

I am sure that there are some decent Chinese copies of other peoples bikes, of the 12 Chinese and 1 Taiwanese constructer I deal with at work some are better  than others, some really want to improve and are trying, others clearly dont give a flying F about quality, or reliability or longevity or any of it. They also do NOT adhere to any european or western laws about availability of parts or honoring warranties. If the importer and dealer are any good the cost of honoring warranties is built into the sale cost of the bike, so you can imagine how much the bike is actually worth... To be fair I don't deal with CF or some of the other Chi.com makes and we only import 50 and 125cc models ( along with quads and SSV's ). All of the bikes we import are chinese copies of Yamaha, Honda, or even Derbi, but they do not copy the quality, only the design. the quality ( on the bikes) is mostly absolute shite, so its not just because they copy a good design that the fabrication process is as good. 

What this Cunt just said!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MooN said:

I will add that there is some excellent manufacturing in China when they apply proper quality control standards but that also bumps up the prices, most people expect Chinese stuff to be cheap and accept that the quality will therefore be questionable.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

most people expect Chinese stuff to be cheap and accept that the quality will therefore be questionable.

Which brings me back to my original point (which everybody poo-pooed) that you cannot compare the Voge with the CRF on a like for like basis.

42 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Which brings me back to my original point (which everybody poo-pooed) that you cannot compare the Voge with the CRF on a like for like basis.

It may well be better.

26 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Out of those three I would definitely get the Voge.

That opinion doesn't carry much authority given your current choice of bike.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, XTreme said:

Why? Tell me what part of the CRF's design and intended use is different from the Voge, and leave quality out of it because we all know the chinks don't quite have the quality yet that's why their cheaper. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Why? Tell me what part of the CRF's design and intended use is different from the Voge, and leave quality out of it because we all know the chinks don't quite have the quality yet that's why their cheaper. 

The engine is my problem! Do you seriously expect to get the reliability, longevity, parts availability, and dealer network that you would with a Honda?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, XTreme said:

The engine is my problem! Do you seriously expect to get the reliability, longevity, parts availability, and dealer network that you would with a Honda?

No probably not where you are living but maybe different here in the UK. As for reliability i have seen a few reports of them getting battered on long dirt road tours with no issues so if it was just soft roading and tarmac i can see them lasting, i'm keeping an eye out for long term reviews but their only a year old so early days yet.

14 hours ago, XTreme said:

It’s not like you haven’t had a Chinese bike before and like every bike you have ever had it was the best bike in the world.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It’s not like you haven’t had a Chinese bike before and like every bike you have ever had it was the best bike in the world.

It was a Beemer with a Rotax engine....not a Voge with a Loncin engine.

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

It was a Beemer with a Rotax engine....not a Voge with a Loncin engine.

It was a Loncin with a Loncin engine and a BMW badge, the badge was made in Taiwan.

• Haha 3