No Photographs of Earth!

zzzak

18 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

They are already here, developed for use with EV’s as the extra weight was trashing the tyres too quickly. They just haven’t been rolled out yet… boom boom.

I bet they won't work

On 23/02/2023 at 12:11, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I read this morning that fuel now accounts for only 9% of total particulate pollution so they are now focusing on tyres as tyres and brakes account for 52% 

Non shedding slippery tyres here we come. Well that last bit might be over dramatic but hey this thread was started by Zzzak so believing made up crap is par for the course 😆

and they are still allowed to advertise electric vehicles as "0 emissions".... fucktards! all of 'em!

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You mean other than the tens of thousands freely available on the Internet?

They're not photos, anyway here's some stars photographed in daylight.

image.png.3dfe1c231cd4d5dfd0032e39658a8386.png

It means that NASA has been feeding us bullshit since 1969, makes me wonder where all the money has gone.

Here's Buckies favorite photo explained.

Here’s an admission by Robert Simmon, one of the “visualizers” who “stitched together” Blue Marble II, as related by David Yanofsky in his March 27, 2014 article for Quartz, “The guy who created the iPhone’s Earth image explains why he needed to fake it“:

As it turns out, much of what one might assume about this beautiful image is not true…. It isn’t actually a photograph of earth. And that blackness surrounding it? That’s not space, either….

Simmon, a data-visualizer and designer at NASA’s Earth Observatory, created the image in 2002. He told Quartz it’s not a photograph, but a sophisticated visualization. 

Images of the earth may seem commonplace, but there are actually very few pictures of the entire planet. The problem, Simmon said, is all the NASA earth-observing satellites are in low-earth or geostationary orbit, meaning none of them are far enough away to see a full hemisphere. The most familiar pictures of the entire Earth are from the 1960s and 1970s Apollo missions to the moon.

As realistic as it looks, the image is a composite of four months of light data collected in 2,300 km (1,429 mi) wide bands as NASA’s Terra satellite orbited from pole to pole, and the earth rotated beneath it.

That data was then stitched together and applied to the surface of a digital ball, then modified in Photoshop.

Simmon readily admits there are numerous fakeries in his image. The atmosphere is Photoshop blur. Some of the clouds are collaged together using Photoshop’s clone tool to cover gaps in the satellite’s coverage. The black area around the earth is not the void of space. It is simply a background of black color that Simmon placed the earth on top of. (This is standard practice, Simmon says: most actual “photographs” of the earth—including the Apollo images—present the planet on a black background).

Without these alterations, the image wouldn’t look very earth-like. Simmon said he based his manipulations on reality, “in the sense that I’ve looked at a lot of imagery to see how thick should that be, how blue should that be.” But, he later added, “It’s more hyper-realistic than realistic.”

“Without these alterations, the image wouldn’t look very earth-like.”

That’s a doozy of a sentence, because our visual images of earth all came from NASA in the first place as none of us has flown into space to actually see the entire Earth.

Given the admission that Blue Marble II is a fake, we have every reason to wonder about other NASA fakeries and lies, such as the 1986 Challenger explosion (see “Are the crew members of 1986 Space Shuttle Challenger still alive?”) and whether those photos taken on the Moon are real.

3 hours ago, zzzak said:

They're not photos, anyway here's some stars photographed in daylight.

image.png.3dfe1c231cd4d5dfd0032e39658a8386.png

Fucking retard is posting stuff he knows isn't true

That's Yosemite and the ground is illuminated by the Moon, you can see it's a long exposure not only because the Milky way arm is visible but by the motion blur on the guys hat

Here's the text from the original photo....
"THE MILKY WAY OVER GLACIER POINT, YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK The Milky Way from Glacier Point in Yosemite National Park. Moonlight still illuminates Half Dome and the high Sierras beyond. While the colors of the Milky Way are only visible in long exposure photographs, most of the detail is visible to the naked eye if you take the time to look"

Here's a link to the original article
https://www.planetary.org/space-images/the-milky-way-over-glacier

How ironic of you to lie and then use an image from an article which actually debunks your own bollocks

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Here's a picture of stars in daylight, oh no hang on it was past 10pm, the Moon was out and I took a 4 minute long exposure to get this you twat
You can tell it's a night time shot for two reasons:
1. The lights are on in the cottage at Pwll du over on the far right of the image

2. There's fucking stars in it you moron

three_cliffs_bay_995-7_hdr_trails_FB.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Here's a photo I took of Llangiwg Church during the 2020 lock down

I set my camera up so Polaris was directly above the Church and set my camera off taking hundreds of shots then combining them all together
As you can see the result clearly shows that the ground I was stood on clearly had rotated in space over the two hours I was there shooting, I even had the police attend to see what the fuck I was doing in a graveyard in the middle of, the night during lock down, so I have witnesses who don't work for NASA
Now if you think the stars are just a projection and not real then how is it that the central rotation point appears to be way over by the horizon, if the Earth was flat and it is a projection then how could the stars "further away" than Polaris appear to be much lower down to the horizon?

Llangiwg_startrails_FB.jpg

• Like 6