Another Xmas!

XTreme

And it's getting closer.......end of next week! So what you lot got planned?

In our case this is going to be an odd one because we haven't had small children around at Xmas since the 1990's. And probably it's the only one we'll ever have with the children because they're moving to Madrid in February. So just got to make the most of it because we sure as hell won't be welcome there next year.

On the subject of the fucking fat cunt, apparently she's going to stay in the flat on her own when our boy and the grandkids come up for Xmas Dinner! Fine by me cos she'll only start trouble and ruin Xmas for everybody if she shows her fucking ugly face.

And amongst this Jeremy Kyle scenario I want to get out on the bike.....hopefully I'll get a Xmas Day ride in at some point during the day.

As always I've got work to do over the Xmas Day - New Years Day period so I won't be able to totally step away from it unfortunately.

That's how it looks to be going down at the moment......but things do tend to have a habit of changing when you're living in a Jeremy Kyle episode!

domestic violence mic GIF

OK.....what about you?

• Like 5

We are spending it down with my parents, unsure if we are visiting the inlaws as they've made no attempts to arrange anything with the wife and she's sick of doing all the travelling for the ungrateful cunts anyway.

Not that they celebrate Xmas or birthdays in any way shape or form because her mums a jahovas tosspot and would just ruin it.

They also never ask how skye is doing or attempt to contact us regarding her which just shows you what they are like. There was no birthday presents for her this year at any rate so fuck em.

Other than that we have a few friends who we plan to see down there and generally have a bit of a piss up 

• Like 7

27 minutes ago, busabeast said:

We are spending it down with my parents, unsure if we are visiting the inlaws as they've made no attempts to arrange anything with the wife and she's sick of doing all the travelling for the ungrateful cunts anyway.

Not that they celebrate Xmas or birthdays in any way shape or form because her mums a jahovas tosspot and would just ruin it.

They also never ask how skye is doing or attempt to contact us regarding her which just shows you what they are like. There was no birthday presents for her this year at any rate so fuck em.

Other than that we have a few friends who we plan to see down there and generally have a bit of a piss up 

They sound like fucking weirdos Rich?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I am working, kids are all teenagers and just care about the money.    I don't like christmas much anyway.    Suppose I will get some socks and pants..   Woohoo!   

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

yep you would be better doing that 🍺

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Saul said:

I am working, kids are all teenagers and just care about the money.    I don't like christmas much anyway.    Suppose I will get some socks and pants..   Woohoo!   

socks and undies at least they are something you can use and arn't fattening  🤔

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

think i'll go round @Clive

Plenty of parking space for the Transit.

A bit unsure how Christmas is going to pan out.

Daughter maybe at work on Christmas day........son in law having his 2 kids from a previous relationship on Christmas day (a pair of little shits) and night.

So I think it will be just me and the wife here on Christmas day........Boxing day.....nothing sorted.

Wonder if Mallory Park Plum Pudding meeting is on.. 🤔 

• Like 5

Its the works Christmas party next Friday so as long as i survive that i will be breaking up for Christmas on the 23rd and don't go back to work until the 9th. Its a busy one for me this year, the wife and i are going up the local club on the 23rd and my daughter and her boyfriend are going to join us which is a shock. The 24th we are out for a meal then it will be the usual hang around Christmas day and boxing day stuffing ourselves stupid. The 30th is the TRF Christmas ride where i will try and work off some of the crap i ate, then new years eve we're off clubbing in Swansea and spending the night, the wife won another competition for new years day so we will heading straight from Swansea to the Celtic Manor and will be spending the day and night  boiling the alcohol out of our bodies from the night before in their spa plus the usual visiting in between that

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

boiling the alcohol out of our bodies from the night before in their spars plus the usual visiting in between that

Is that the welsh version of a Spa ?  or are are you getting naked in the local corner shop :classic_unsure:

th.jpeg.d2a7553a92e859d092efb9c6aabef8f9.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

24th drive to oxford 25th meet up with the AP's ( Aged Parents) on Christmas day at Church  which will make their dreams come true ( yes I'm a vicar's son) and thence on to sisters for Lunch, from there on and untill we drive home on the 29th, it's anybodies guess. 

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Is that the welsh version of a Spa ?  or are are you getting naked in the local corner shop :classic_unsure:

th.jpeg.d2a7553a92e859d092efb9c6aabef8f9.jpeg

Definitely the latter....thank fuck there's no sheep around eh

• Like 1
  • Haha 3