Insomnia. Can't get no sleep.

Slowlycatchymonkey

14 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He sounds pretty much pussy whipped from what you have said on here.

Know a lot about maintaining good loving long term relationships do you? :rofl:

You mention Mr Slowly often and not in response to the times I've posted about him.. weirdo.

You're a crap mod, partners are off limits on this forum. Speak to your master. Pete that is not the man in the sky 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You only have personal talks with children though.

You only have chats with a made up bloke who you think lives in the sky 

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

You only have chats with a made up bloke who you think lives in the sky 

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

You think you are descended from monkeys, sounds about right in your case.

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Know a lot about maintaining good loving long term relationships do you? :rofl:

You mention Mr Slowly often and not in response to the times I've posted about him.. weirdo.

You're a crap mod, partners are off limits on this forum. Speak to your master. Pete that is not the man in the sky 😂

I just feel sorry for the poor guy.

Pete isn’t anyones master, he’s ginger.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

For some reason i know that's from The little shop of horrors. a film I've only seen once over 30 years ago but ask me someones name i met 10 minutes ago and i have no chance LOL

That’s senile dementia and no mistake.

old man od GIF by S4C

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

You think you are descended from monkeys, sounds about right in your case.

If God made everything ….,

then he must be Chinese … right ?

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

It's hard when you're with a toddler all day and your life revolves around their needs and unreasonable demands. They suddenly become much easier around the age of 5 when they understand a lot more. There's good reason a lot of hotels won't accept children under the age of 7!

It is I agree but she still doesn't need to keep going on the way she does, she isn't too bad when I'm home, when it's just me and skye she's no problem whatsoever, and it's literally all to do with how she speaks to her, she's constantly saying she's sick of being ignored by her and doesn't like it when I say we'll talk to me like that and I will ignore you too so buck ya ideas up and be the adult and change tack instead of just banging your head against a wall.

She can't get her head around she's a 2 year old.... its all don't do that or you have to do something how she says where I just let her be herself and if she does something naughty I explain to her why she's in trouble but the wife seems unable to do that and just says my way is moddy coddling her.

red dead redemption 2 bang GIF by Rockstar Games

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It is I agree but she still doesn't need to keep going on the way she does, she isn't too bad when I'm home, when it's just me and skye she's no problem whatsoever, and it's literally all to do with how she speaks to her, she's constantly saying she's sick of being ignored by her and doesn't like it when I say we'll talk to me like that and I will ignore you too so buck ya ideas up and be the adult and change tack instead of just banging your head against a wall.

She can't get her head around she's a 2 year old.... its all don't do that or you have to do something how she says where I just let her be herself and if she does something naughty I explain to her why she's in trouble but the wife seems unable to do that and just says my way is moddy coddling her.

All joking aside, she sounds like she is suffering from depression, probably a good time to find outside help, maybe a support group for mums with toddlers or counselling.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

All joking aside, she sounds like she is suffering from depression, probably a good time to find outside help, maybe a support group for mums with toddlers or counselling.

She had counselling a few years ago because of her childhood and whatnot, I've tried saying it but I'm a cunt for suggesting it to her, I think she needs a mental hospital 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, busabeast said:

Sounds very frustrating. Counselling can be expensive, there is a cheaper alternative, duct tape. Tape the annoying person to a chair outside and shut the door, works every time. Also works for snoring, duct tape across the mouth, viola miracle cure. A strip of duct tape in their hair, after some shouting everything is quiet for ages while they try to get it out. You can duct tape the door handles so they can't get in. Duct tape the car doors shut with them inside so they can't get out. Honestly the creative solutions duct tape can provide are endless. Duct tape the true cure-all.

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Sounds very frustrating. Counselling can be expensive, there is a cheaper alternative, duct tape. Tape the annoying person to a chair outside and shut the door, works every time. Also works for snoring, duct tape across the mouth, viola miracle cure. A strip of duct tape in their hair, after some shouting everything is quiet for ages while they try to get it out. You can duct tape the door handles so they can't get in. Duct tape the car doors shut with them inside so they can't get out. Honestly the creative solutions duct tape can provide are endless. Duct tape the true cure-all.

Can do all that with 1 good sized zip tie round the neck.

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

She had counselling a few years ago because of her childhood and whatnot, I've tried saying it but I'm a cunt for suggesting it to her, I think she needs a mental hospital 

Your bringing back old memories.... Till this day the boys don't visit their mom much... Big fight urupted not to long ago.. One of the lads use to stop their after work a few times to visit and probably to get a soupe and a sandwich... She ask him for money to pay for the food....

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

9 hours ago, Buckster said:

Or just a good slap 

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, busabeast said:

You want someone from here to ring her and tell her to seek an expert?

I’ll do it, apparently I sound like Borat to some brits.

• Haha 9

• 2 weeks later...

I'm quite proud of myself.  Woke up at 5am, busting for a pee, but managed to stay in bed until nearly 7am before I had to leg it to the bog! That was very nearly an entire night when I didn’t have to get up during the night for a pee! Gotta be some kind of record! 😂😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

14 hours ago, Tango said:

I'm quite proud of myself.  Woke up at 5am, busting for a pee, but managed to stay in bed until nearly 7am before I had to leg it to the bog! That was very nearly an entire night when I didn’t have to get up during the night for a pee! Gotta be some kind of record! 😂😂

be ok till you wet the bed

• Haha 2

16 hours ago, Tango said:

Have you tried having electrolytes in your last glass of water? Just plain ones. Same as some people retain too much sodium some people retain too little, and for some it's self imposed by concerns about blood pressure and the old (incorrect) advice about drinking at least 4 pints of water a day, the bodies reaction is to get rid of the excess fluid to keep the electrolyte balance correct. Quite a few night time pee'rs find it a good solution. 

https://eletewater.co.uk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Have you tried having electricity in your last glass of water? Just plain ones. Same as some people retain too much sodium some people retain too little, and for some it's self imposed by concerns about blood pressure and the old (incorrect) advice about drinking at least 4 pints of water a day, the bodies reaction is to get rid of the excess fluid to keep the electrolyte balance correct. Quite a few night time pee'rs find it a good solution. 

https://eletewater.co.uk

Could be fun 

• Confused 1

• 1 month later...