Insomnia. Can't get no sleep.

Slowlycatchymonkey

On 17/11/2022 at 22:32, Marcel said:

Just curious... Ever though of getting a sleeping aid pill and take when you get those nights when you can't sleep 

I thought you were recommend having a wank.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

You can't say what all women want based on your experience with one woman. I do the vast majority of the DIY and if anything other than the internet needs fixing I do it myself, I also do the housework, childcare, cooking, logistics, anything necessary to keep a happy home and I work. I certainly don't want part time equality. 

What you sound like you have is an imbalance. Divvying up the jobs in a relationship is tricky because each person brings different skills. Men and women to come preloaded with gender based skills (how many times have you heard a man mocked if he can't fix things? or a woman slated if the children are naughty). If you're unhappy with the set up you have you have to do a reset and say you're not happy with it. When jobs come up that she can't do, show her how.

A friend of mine was explaining about how gay men share the tasks that need doing, because it's not gender based they pick what they like, what they're naturally good at and split the jobs neither wants between them. 

TBH I think wear and tear on couples when their kids are young always provides enough strain to make for a good rage every now n then!

Yes but your not a normal gal your like one of the boys (no offense, meant in a nice way) my wife calls the jobs around the home blue and pink jobs i do the blue she does the pink and she's happy with it that way, all the pink jobs are continuous and repetitive like the washing and cleaning and the blue jobs are intermittent but usually physically difficult or horrible, like unblocking drains or toilets cutting firewood or whatever construction is needed. I'm out of the house at work most days for 10 to 12 hours the wife works part time 3 half days a week so makes up her working hours by doing the household chores. I will admit i moan at her sometimes when i get home from a long day and shes on her 8th episode of a series she started watching that day but most of the time she gets on with her jobs and i get on with mine with no problems 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Awake til 2am and woke multiple times after that, reckon Mr Slowly has had a bad nights sleep and that’s what was waking me cos he was awake whenever I woke up! I want to speak to the complaints department, slow day ahead 😂

Going downstairs for tea and toast it’s the only thing that could possibly fix this bleary eyes grump!

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

5 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Awake til 2am and woke multiple times after that, reckon Mr Slowly has had a bad nights sleep and that’s what was waking me cos he was awake whenever I woke up! I want to speak to the complaints department, slow day ahead 😂

Going downstairs for tea and toast it’s the only thing that could possibly fix this bleary eyes grump!

Get Mr. Slowly to give you a good seeing to and that will sort you both out. Unless you two are not married and are living in sin, in which case you are both going to hell where no one ever sleeps.

• Haha 7

41 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Get Mr. Slowly to give you a good seeing to and that will sort you both out. Unless you two are not married and are living in sin, in which case you are both going to hell where no one ever sleeps.

Are you allowed to have sex in hell? 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Get Mr. Slowly to give you a good seeing too and that will sort you both out. Unless you two are not married and are living in sin, in which case you are both going to hell where no one ever sleeps.

You can keep your hell, mine sounds a lot more fun. 
Devil Satan GIF

• Haha 5

40 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've just had over 9 hours sleep, don't think that's ever happened unless I've been ill.

Feels like I've had an out of body experience 😂

9 hours of you shutting the fuck up? Your other half must think Christmas arrived early.

• Haha 5

Just now, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Could be worse he could have to listen to you.

He escaped back to Blighty yesterday which is probably why I got 9 hours sleep 😊

FTFY.

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I've just had over 9 hours sleep, don't think that's ever happened unless I've been ill.

Feels like I've had an out of body experience 😂

I only had about 5 hours what with the wife or the cat taking up most of the bed, then she was snoring like a generator and then at 4 the daughter woke up and wouldn't settle for an hour nearly then this morning had the cheek to say I'm inconsiderate and lazy for staying in bed when she got up.....I mean wtf! She slept through the daughter waking up!

Told her to fuck off when she said that 🤣 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, busabeast said:

I only had about 5 hours what with the wife or the cat taking up most of the bed, then she was snoring like a generator and then at 4 the daughter woke up and wouldn't settle for an hour nearly then this morning had the cheek to say I'm inconsiderate and lazy for staying in bed when she got up.....I mean wtf! She slept through the daughter waking up!

I would have said the same! 😆

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I would have said the same! 😆

Yeah she has an inferiority complex unless it's her way of seeing things, it should also only be her way of seeing things, she can be a nasty twat at times.

She ruined the family holiday in August due to being mostly a miserable cunt and didn't like being told to chill the fuck out, it almost caused a divorce.

Shes quite often very quick tempered with skye and it really gets her back up if I talk to her like she talks to skye she can't take it but also can't take it when I say we'll don't talk to skye like it.

All I get in reply is yeah but she never listens to me and its the only way to get a response, at which point I talk to skye like a human being and she does as I have asked almost straight away. 

I really do wonder sometimes why I'm with her

• Haha 2
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, busabeast said:

You should of given her some puppy dog eyes