Your Day Today!

XTreme

5 minutes ago, XTreme said:

-6 forecast for tonight here!

Scared Star Trek GIF

Say goodbye to ten Euros and crank the heating up. No time to save money in both of your conditions.

I’m having some wine, and having roast beef for dinner. Tomorrow I ride!!!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I find it quite sad as we don't have any problems like that here although i wish those rules applied to some people LOL, I do understand as we do have animals that are pests and are legal to shoot and have seen first hand how people react that are totally disconnected from reality, i used to shoot rats years ago up the lane from my house on the weekends for the guys that ran the allotments there, i killed more than a dozen every weekend for months and they would still keep coming, but people couldn't see them as a problem so killing something like a big cat would drive them crazy.

Have you seen Rentokil are bringing in facial recognition for rats?! The rat surveillance will be able to tell if it’s the same rat coming back that’s causing damage and know where which rats are feeding and what place in a building they’re coming from because not all rats cause problems and they can eliminate the trouble maker rats first!

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

it was -5 when i pulled into work yesterday give me that over rain any day :littleguy:

How long since you been on a bike Fred? 4 weeks for me now......just too ill.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

How long since you been on a bike Fred? 4 weeks for me now......just too ill.

Since November i think, but a lot of that was due to the continuous storms we had through December thought i would get out over Christmas then the flu struck 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Since November i think, but a lot of that was due to the continuous storms we had through December thought i would get out over Christmas then the flu struck 

You can't ride with this fucking flu......even walking is a struggle.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

You can't ride with this fucking flu......even walking is a struggle.

I felt the same with mine but if the weather was good i would have forced myself out for the TRF charismas ride as there were plenty there to carry my body back to the van

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Earache said:

Attacked livestock and pets in the area. Just a matter of time before it goes after a child or adult.

They are relocated once and if they come back they're killed to prevent loss of life to others. Sad but has to be done.

Same is done with bears here.

FB_IMG_1663844404785.jpg.7e2840bfe51a146f5a6cbe902100e139.jpg

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You recovered from this flu yet @Clive?

Still about the same........no cough or other symptoms.....just got no energy.....everything seems to exhaust me......had a afternoon kip today......very unlike me.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Earache said:

Not for sport - to keep them from attacking livestock and pets mostly. They'll attack humans as well.

We've had a huge spike in the number of attacks around here lately. I see their tracks in the snow in my yard all the time - hate like Hell to meet up with one in the yard some night.

Maybe they are sick of you interlopers and have decided to take their land back.

• Haha 3

10 hours ago, Six30 said:

@Sir Fallsalot i put the electric blanket on couple of hours ago .,. What a treat 

I sent the wife up to warm my side of the bed half hour before i went up. She's a bit more expensive to run than a leccy blankie but it was nice to get into a warm bed LOL

• Haha 7

33 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

See Pete you always have to see the good in a situation and not dwell on the bad, there's always some poor fucker worse off than you LOL

Yes.....I feel so much better knowing there's a lunatic in Canada that's got it worse!

• Haha 3

On 20/01/2023 at 19:25, boboneleg said:

Why would you do that , the TZ250 has a twin disc front end ....................

jbtzxclsv-big.gif.6e25d28c22c3e55c26657d5d77949335.gif

just for appearance probably no better braking but they look the business 

• Like 2