Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

See Pete you always have to see the good in a situation and not dwell on the bad, there's always some poor fucker worse off than you LOL

Yes Pete would be definitely be heading for the morgue if he stepped out in -18 temp.

• Haha 4

Just started it up......first time since Xmas Day.

20230122_151630-min.jpg.4c89ebe3b08c444d9670834b227a68e6.jpg

Fired as soon as I hit the starter, then ran it for about 15 minutes to let it get up to temperature.

When will I be back out? Well I'm slowly recovering from this flu, but the weather forecast for the next couple of weeks is pretty brutal. So it may be a while!

• Like 5

Just now, XTreme said:

Just fired it up......first time since Xmas Day.

Fired as soon as I hit the starter, then ran it for about 15 minutes to let it get up to temperature.

When will I be back out? Well I'm slowly recovering from this flu, but the weather forecast for the next couple of weeks is pretty brutal. So it may be a while!

If your leaving it for a while run it until the cooling fan kicks in that way you know its nice and hot and the fan works 

• Like 3

Just now, Sir Fallsalot said:

If your leaving it for a while run it until the cooling fan kicks in that way you know its nice and hot and the fan works 

With the temps today (about 5C) I may be waiting a long time for the fan to kick in.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

With the temps today (about 5C) I may be waiting a long time for the fan to kick in.

Shouldn't take much longer than getting it up to temperature. you need to make sure all condensation has gone from the engine if your storing for a while

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Shouldn't take much longer than getting it up to temperature. you need to make sure all condensation has gone from the engine if your storing for a while

It shouldn't be another month.......hopefully a week or so.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Just started it up......first time since Xmas Day.

Let me ‘borrow’ it and I’ll keep it running for you. No charge. 😝

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, skyrider said:

just for appearance probably no better braking but they look the business 

So your bike looks good as you get totally oubraked into a corner in a race you want to win ...............

confused-look.gif.93639c99e9bec76f2e01272ea696f7fe.gif

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

So your bike looks good as you get totally oubraked into a corner in a race you want to win ...............

confused-look.gif.93639c99e9bec76f2e01272ea696f7fe.gif

at the time they all had hub brakes