Your Day Today!

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

It was  eye opener when driving in Spain/Majorca to see many many scooter riders not wearing a helmet, thought it was law in all EU countries,  and the police did not seem to give a toss, do that here and you would have 3 police interceptors doing a forced stop 😲 

That's changed now.....the Police enforce it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

did you have to load and unload it ?

Screenshot_20240123-120742_Chrome.thumb.jpg.7b53209206c00bfe07931f0b82e34307.jpg

Easy when you know how, or maybe not. 

• Haha 4

25 minutes ago, busabeast said:

My first cat 1 load 20240123_100331.thumb.jpg.f3b0390508f8586c744d61a4f5b7ba55.jpg

Is that so you have something to pull the truck out of ditches?

• Haha 6

12 minutes ago, Tango said:

A proper dog, unlike my sister's 3 little rats! 😂😂 I hope that they can sort your girl out.

Cheers mate, the added complication is that she is prone to epileptic seizures but the last one was just over two years ago so the diet we have her on is definitely working.

We have to be careful as like all Labradors she’d eat anything………she could be part goat. 🤣

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Six30 said:

have you tried tablets called Youmove joint care for dogs, its not going to cure it , but i notice a difference with my dog on them

Not yet but we have some anti inflammatory tablets that we give her if she needs them. I’ll speak to the vet and see if she can have You Move as well.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

That's changed now.....the Police enforce it.

……….and the need to give cyclists a 1.5m space when you overtake them. My mate got nicked up near Altea and it’s not like you can argue with them is it? 😂

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Skippy said:

……….and the need to give cyclists a 1.5m space when you overtake them. My mate got nicked up near Altea and it’s not you can argue with them is it? 😂

I always give those twats a wide berth cos they swerve all over the place.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Fuck road cyclists!

remember my dad telling me ..he was out on a sunday afternoon on his motorbike, came up behind a large group about 20 pushbikes all dressed up in their racing lycra, taking up the whole of the lane .. road opened up as he went to over take em , one of em in the middle of the pack came off , dad said it was carnage , they all started coming off falling all over the road...if they want to race they should go hire a race track.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

remember my dad telling me ..he was out on a sunday afternoon on his motorbike, came up behind a large group about 20 pushbikes all dressed up in their racing lycra, taking up the whole of the lane .. road opened up as he went to over take em , one of em in the middle of the pack came off , dad said it was carnage , they all started coming off falling all over the road...if they want to race they should go hire a race track.

One of the best car driving memories I have is causing a row of Tour de France style cyclists to go down like a house of cards. Approaching the roundabout they were negotiating using a very racy line on a very wet road, I act surprised and only stop right behind the white line (where you should stop), this caused just enough of a distraction for the leader to weave a bit, the leader caused the second guy to brake and slide off, and this caused the following 5 or 6 guys to do the same. All this and I'm stopped looking at them laughing, without having entered the roundabout.

anniversary celebrate GIF

• Haha 5

6 hours ago, Pedro said:

One of the best car driving memories I have is causing a row of Tour de France style cyclists to go down like a house of cards. Approaching the roundabout they were negotiating using a very racy line on a very wet road, I act surprised and only stop right behind the white line (where you should stop), this caused just enough of a distraction for the leader to weave a bit, the leader caused the second guy to brake and slide off, and this caused the following 5 or 6 guys to do the same. All this and I'm stopped looking at them laughing, without having entered the roundabout.

anniversary celebrate GIF

The funniest memory like that for me was back when i had my old YZ490, i used to ride through the local forestry to get to the coal tip to play and used the same route every time so i knew it well. The one part was a Stoney track about 6ft wide, it started with a 50 yard dash off the forestry road to an S bend and after that it was a long right hand curve about quarter of a mile long up a steep hill through the trees with an even steeper drop off into the trees to the left, after the S bend i'd have the throttle wide open and just kick it up the box as i'd done many times before there, but this time as i approached the top two mountain bikers appeared and the cocks were side by side it happened so fast i didn't hit the brakes until i was on top of them, the one on the right just fell against the banking but the one on the left went over the edge into the forestry, i only stopped to see if he survived and judging by the way he was clambering back up to the track waving his fist at me he did so i just fucked off, Never went over there again because it was the time when mountain bikes started becoming popular they spoilt a lot of places for me fucking hate the entitled pricks with the exception of the ones on here of course :classic_laugh:

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Off up to Ayr from Immingham 

A good journey is that. 👍 

• Like 2

Looking at the forecast for this weekend!

Screenshot2024-01-23194138.png.a82f5959b1f50c20f334f636b932651a.png

I'm hoping that Sunday is going to be my comeback after 8 weeks of being sidelined.

You out and about @Skippy?......cos I can show you Frankengroin in person!

easy rider GIF

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, busabeast said:

It was a bloody interesting one, along the a712 and a713 at the end.... 

I have never been up that coast, most of the deliveries I did were on the East Side, I did go to Glasgow once, not something I want to repeat. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Clive said:

I have never been up that coast, most of the deliveries I did were on the East Side, I did go to Glasgow once, not something I want to repeat. 

I'd never been around here either, if the weather was nice it might be ok but it's windy as fuck and has been raining almost constantly 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I'd never been around here either, if the weather was nice it might be ok but it's windy as fuck and has been raining almost constantly 

I had some nice delivery trips in Scotland during the summer months, never saw a Midge at all 😂, did one trip in the winter,  had to pick my route carefully, with the helpful knowledge of the locals telling me roads to avoid.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Clive said:

I had some nice delivery trips in Scotland during the summer months, never saw a Midge at all 😂, did one trip in the winter,  had to pick my route carefully, with the helpful knowledge of the locals telling me roads to avoid.

We are only 13 miles from Ayr here, hopefully there will be a fuel station somewhere close in the morning im running low 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Looking at the forecast for this weekend!

Screenshot2024-01-23194138.png.a82f5959b1f50c20f334f636b932651a.png

I'm hoping that Sunday is going to be my comeback after 8 weeks of being sidelined.

You out and about @Skippy?......cos I can show you Frankengroin in person!

easy rider GIF

You sick sick puppy

• Haha 2