Your Day Today!

XTreme

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

So true, @boboneleg is a complete bellend, or incomplete depending on your point of view. Hopefully you will grace us with more of your highly informative ride reports later in the year.

Ya the cunt removed my wet t shirt pic...I just don't understand why I can post a man chest and not a female chest...have we become a homosexual bike forum? 

Since Pete recent obsession of constantly posting his groin...wouldn't surprise me a bit...

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Marcel said:

Since Pete recent obsession of constantly posting his groin...wouldn't surprise me a bit...

They're Public Health Warnings!

Us old guys need a stark reminder that we're not young guys anymore.

If it saves one person from going through the pain that I've suffered over the last year then it will all be worth it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

They're Public Health Warnings!

Us old guys need a stark reminder that we're not young guys anymore.

If it saves one person from going through the pain that I've suffered over the last year then it will all be worth it.

A public health warning ??

The only warning you should be giving is to cover your eyes just before you post a groin pic.

• Haha 2

Where is this storm that they forecast?....sunny and just a bit breezy here.

Off to the Buckets later, last visit before they go on their absolutely fabulous holiday.

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Clive said:

Where is this storm that they forecast?....sunny and just a bit breezy here.

Off to the Buckets later, last visit before they go on their absolutely fabulous holiday.

Wondering the same thing here Clive not sunny and no wind at all

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Wondering the same thing here Clive not sunny and no wind at all

I should know better, over the years I have made or cancelled plans because of the weather forecast,  and it turned out totally opposite to the predicted forecast....

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Clive said:

I should know better, over the years I have made or cancelled plans because of the weather forecast,  and it turned out totally opposite to the predicted forecast....

Blue skies here but damp on the ground, forecast is for rain so we will see.

I'm staying in with skye she wasn't well last night, alot of vomiting and has vomited once this morning so she just wants cuddles 

• Sad 3

23 hours ago, Clive said:

It's my wife's 70th birthday next month, ain't got a clue what to get her, she don't do jewellery, got more clothes and shoes than she needs for a average week/month/year.....she dreams of one last trip to Spain/Majorca (but thats out of the question)

Its got to be something kinda special being its her 70th...but what? 

I am stumped.

A paella dinner out!

• Haha 3

@boboneleg......you can post this over there if you're not banned yet.

The reason I tried to login (and found I was banned) was to PM Stu about a potential problem that's going to be heading his way.....in terms of Hosting.

Back in 2011 I advised him to use the provider that I was using. He's still there, but I'm in the process of moving all my servers from them to somebody else because there's a trainwreck coming.

Obviously I work in the industry so I get the background on what's happening that end users won't know, so I just wanted to give him the heads up.

If I don't, and things get bad then no doubt I'll be blamed for that as well based on my recommendation back in 2011. Which actually turned out to be a good one, but a lot has changed since then.

If he doesn't want to hear the advice that's his choice......at least I tried to do the right thing by not leaving him in the dark.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Pedro said:

A paella dinner out!

I will be taking her, along with my daughter and her husband to the local pub for a meal.

Last time we had Paella in Majorca they put chicken feet in it! 😲 

Ew I Cant GIF by Trevi Moran

• Haha 5

Just now, Clive said:

I will be taking her, along with my daughter and her husband to the local pub for a meal.

Last time we had Paella in Majorca they put chicken feet in it! 😲 

Ew I Cant GIF by Trevi Moran

Would be a taste of spain, that’s all. Best kind of paella is not that surf and turf shit, it’s just with lobster or prawns and nothing else.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Would be a taste of spain, that’s all. Best kind of paella is not that surf and turf shit, it’s just with lobster or prawns and nothing else.

Now that sounds much nicer 😋 

We a little short of Spanish restaurants here, bit short of any restaurants apart from Chinese & Italian......there is a Gurka restaurant in the area,  but I don't fancy eating Yak. 😂 

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Clive said:

you previously had plans ..

tell me more the office GIF

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

The reason I tried to login (and found I was banned) was to PM Stu about a potential problem that's going to be heading his way.....in terms of Hosting.

Back in 2011 I advised him to use the provider that I was using. He's still there, but I'm in the process of moving all my servers from them to somebody else because there's a trainwreck coming.

Obviously I work in the industry so I get the background on what's happening that end users won't know, so I just wanted to give him the heads up.

If I don't, and things get bad then no doubt I'll be blamed for that as well based on my recommendation back in 2011. Which actually turned out to be a good one, but a lot has changed since then.

If he doesn't want to hear the advice that's his choice......at least I tried to do the right thing by not leaving him in the dark.

No thanks, I won't be going back for another couple of years .

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

Bob dont want to go back there... your are a gun loader for sure, why didn,t you say that was the reason in the first place you twat.

Ask me , i might do it for you , ask nicely though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

I'd say fuck them lot no point in helping those who think we're shit stirring cunts, let the fuckers burn!!

• Like 2

Just done an oil and filter change on the little Yamaha.  First time I've been in the garage for over two weeks, it was cold enough to set the runny nose off .............

snot GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, busabeast said:

I'd say fuck them lot no point in helping those who think we're shit stirring cunts, let the fuckers burn!!

Yebbut Pete can't let it go.  Why I have no idea as they made it plain that they don't like any of us .

Here's one for you Stu ............

Rip Jazz GIF by Pull Up Raves

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

No thanks, I won't be going back for another couple of years .

No probs.....I'm sure Stu will read the message anyway.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

No probs.....I'm sure Stu will read the message anyway.

Why help a complete cunt, would he do the same in the opposite scenario..... 

No!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

Why help a complete cunt, would he do the same in the opposite scenario..... 

No!

cause @XTreme wants to feel wanted , he thought he ran it over there, he just cant deal with the ban 

• Haha 3