Your Day Today!

XTreme

And I've just booked an appointment for us at the Policlinica in Baza to get our medicals and submit the applications to renew our driving licences.

Cos of my age I can only get one for 5 years then I've got to go through the same shit!

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, XTreme said:

And I've just booked an appointment for us at the Policlinica in Baza to get our medicals and submit the applications to renew our driving licences.

Cos of my age I can only get one for 5 years then I've got to go through the same shit!

Angry Season 2 GIF by The Office

No you're just an old cunt

• Haha 3

Super rainy day here, so I am going to stay in my cozy van and work on a short video.

I think I might need to bake something today, maybe cinnamon buns! 🙂

I am also waiting on a big thing happening and so I need to keep myself occupied while I wait for news...... 🙃

IMG_3200.jpeg

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

Super rainy day here, so I am going to stay in my cozy van and work on a short video.

I think I might need to bake something today, maybe cinnamon buns! 🙂

I am also waiting on a big thing happening and so I need to keep myself occupied while I wait for news...... 🙃

IMG_3200.jpeg

How do you heat the van Michelle?

20 minutes ago, XTreme said:

How do you heat the van Michelle?

With a Timberline heating system.  It's really neat, works with gasoline/diesel and electric power.  (We don't have propane)

Provides heat and hot water.  A heated glycol solution is circulated through the interior of the living space.  Then quiet air vents provide soft, radiant heat as the air passes over the heated coils. 

The heat is warm and dry, my old house was colder most days....lol

It is also really good on power and fuel for the amount of time it is used, impressive so far. 🙂

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Mind your own business!

You´re like the nosy old lady next-door :classic_laugh:

he is ... thats boredom makes him like that , he needs to liven the fuck up...

OIP._QU2kFPjrSKdv6YNn_xQRQHaEz?pid=ImgDe

• Haha 5

16 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

With a Timberline heating system.  It's really neat, works with gasoline/diesel and electric power.  (We don't have propane)

Provides heat and hot water.  A heated glycol solution is circulated through the interior of the living space.  Then quiet air vents provide soft, radiant heat as the air passes over the heated coils. 

The heat is warm and dry, my old house was colder most days....lol

It is also really good on power and fuel for the amount of time it is used, impressive so far. 🙂

That sounds really good......but don't you find the lack of space very restrictive?

Just now, XTreme said:

That sounds really good......but don't you find the lack of space very restrictive?

i'll explain to the idiot  @Grasshopper...

its an adventure, an exploration , a feel good factor of life .... yeh the space is small but it doesnt matter... look whats on your door stop every morning , a different place of beauty every day or every other day or week the choice is grashoppers .... brilliant .

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I thought I would find it restrictive, and yes there are things you can't fully do, but you manage.

Our van is a "window" van so we have windows all around, so that helps.

I am also outside a lot and there tends to be more than enough space outside. :wave:

I was one of those kids that would build small caves and forts to hangout in, I don't mind small places if I have the outdoors right there.....🙂

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i'll explain to the idiot  @Grasshopper...

its an adventure, an exploration , a feel good factor of life .... yeh the space is small but it doesnt matter... look whats on your door stop every morning , a different place of beauty every day or every other day or week the choice is grashoppers .... brilliant .

sounds good you got it GIF by Playboy Fragrances  Nice, well said! 😉  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Grasshopper said:

I thought I would find it restrictive, and yes there are things you can't fully do, but you manage.

Our van is a "window" van so we have windows all around, so that helps.

I am also outside a lot and there tends to be more than enough space outside. :wave:

I was one of those kids that would build small caves and forts to hangout in, I don't mind small places if I have the outdoors right there.....🙂

If you don't mind me asking... Are you alone on this adventure? 

• Haha 1