Your Day Today!

XTreme

Just now, Clive said:

She would be in a foul mood for ages if I did, believe me........ it isn't worth the hassle...

Don't see what the prob is if you can't hear her, nothing worse than a woman's tongue.:classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Parts for her car

Then I would have to beg for the money to buy the (fictional) parts, would have to provide a receipt too. 😂 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

fuck sake clive , get your balls out of her handbag... and go to Mallory park

Too late for me 😂....its been this way for so long, it's just normal life for me.. 😂 

• Like 1

Just now, Clive said:

Then I would have to beg for the money to buy the (fictional) parts, would have to provide a receipt too. 😂 

Burger and chips

• Haha 2

Just now, Catteeclan said:

Burger and chips

If burger & chips were on offer she would want to accompany me. 😂 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

If burger & chips were on offer she would want to accompany me. 😂 

Sorted

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Sorted

She can't accompany me though. 😂 for a reason. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

That's the Marmite Wagon back on the road the advisories I've had on the MOT cert for the last two years seemed to have fixed themselves this year just needed two new tyres :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

That's the Marmite Wagon back on the road the advisories I've had on the MOT cert for the last two years seemed to have fixed themselves this year just need two new tyres :classic_laugh:

Iykyk If You Know You Know GIF by Microsoft Cloud

• Haha 2

Rode in snow today, in Portugal, in May!!! :classic_laugh:

@Sofia was not impressed I put her client through that. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

You do know that he's not Scottish don't you?

Apparently I am now, my Scottish friends have said I have now been assimilated into the collective.

Hoots mon!

Star Trek Borg GIF

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Otto von Jizzmark said:

Blimey. I used to train with this guy back in the day, and all I can say is he never touched my winky. Not that that's saying much - an officer at a male prison once told me that I was the first bloke they'd had in the place who didn't get whistled at by the inmates. It really comes to something when even incarcerated homosexuals can't be bothered to make the effort... 🤣 

Anyway, what an ignominious end to a career.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/c103zgpr4pjo

Don't lie, he touched you many times and you like it.

• Haha 3

17145907380585840542591301373033.thumb.jpg.9fc600d07a25bb2a594d24d18e36b652.jpg

Because I can't find the camera system I've already got i got this knock off go pro type camera. 

so tomorrow thats getting fitted and checked out to make sure it's good

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, busabeast said:

17145907380585840542591301373033.thumb.jpg.9fc600d07a25bb2a594d24d18e36b652.jpg

Because I can't find the camera system I've already got i got this knock off go pro type camera. 

so tomorrow thats getting fitted and checked out to make sure it's good

I have messed about with my dash cam for a couple of years now, I don't know why I have it the car any longer, still can't get the twatting thing to link to my phone...."Device not found".. 😡 

• Haha 5

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

I have messed about with my dash cam for a couple of years now, I don't know why I have it the car any longer, still can't get the twatting thing to link to my phone...."Device not found".. 😡 

Fuck using incriminating cams on the road they only do bad.

But fingers crossed it will work out and I'll get some good footage for everyone to watch.

Just got to work out where to put the cam for the best view and so it won't just get a video of the speedo and rev counter

• Like 2

Just now, busabeast said:

But fingers crossed it will work out and I'll get some good footage for everyone to watch.

Just got to work out where to put the cam for the best view and so it won't just get a video of the speedo and rev counter

Sorry @busabeast.....Mr. Fish has changed the weather forecast for Friday.... seems like your going to need your wet weather gear. 😔 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

Sorry @busabeast.....Mr. Fish has changed the weather forecast for Friday.... seems like your going to need your wet weather gear. 😔 

Cunt

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Just a Bulbous Barge waiting for a spanner-phobic chap to piss & moan all over it....😆

Gotta admit though, I've seen 1 of those do a Mean smoke-show before. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, YamaHead said:

Just a Bulbous Barge waiting for a spanner-phobic chap to piss & moan all over it....😆

Gotta admit though, I've seen 1 of those do a Mean smoke-show before. 😎

Was it on fire?

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Was it on fire?

Not quite.... I was working @ a bike shop doing mainly tire work. One day a regular well known customer that was in tight w/ the owner & a regular racer... he shows up on a PC looking for a new rear tire....the boss locates one in the back for him, but I couldn't start on the swap before he took it to the parking lot to wear out what was left of the existing rear tire..... Smoke Show from Hell!...clear down to where you could hear the chords scraping on the inner fender.....POP!! I bet the neighbors thought the shop was on fire though. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Gonna have friends over tomorrow, so I was helping the Mrs. tidy up the house a bit.... & I found a few of my long lost CD's I've been looking for!👍 

Made my day to listen to some SRV again!!😎...as well as some older Satch....back when he still had hair.😄

• Like 4

6 hours ago, boboneleg said:

That's a bit spendy for one of them.  Certainly fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.  Bit like the Beamer K1 but even uglier and more practical.

Retro1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 04/04/2024 at 22:37, Saul said:

Out with the Dear Maid for lesson two today.   Nothing exciting just a few loops of the rugby club car park.   She did reasonably well but dropped it a couple of times which knocked her confidence a little but it is bound to happen.   Kept forgetting to de clutch as she came to a halt and was dragged over. Few tears but she is fine now, the bike was owned by a newbie before her so nothing scratched that wasn’t already.  Still working on her clutch control but it’s coming.    I was hoping to get her doing figure of eights today but that can wait.   There is no rush.  
I am limiting the lesson to 45 minutes so that she doesn’t get too stressed.    
All about confidence with her.   Shame she didn’t grow up with a shitbox old dirt bike to learn in a field but that sort of thing is rare nowadays.  
IMG_2068.thumb.jpeg.71619f840f1042da7072826dc9fd56dc.jpegIMG_2065.thumb.jpeg.faf4b94b4c711e3cc53160981c371a28.jpegIMG_2070.thumb.jpeg.3098416da686f2f290fa4546e25461ab.jpeg

It looks like she's enjoying herself.

image.png.db38d757fcfb65c49d147adcb7055d15.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, busabeast said:

Happy Lets Go GIF by NHL